Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 232. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
Will Wagerr have a special, own blockchain technology, or is it gonna be ETH based like Augur or Gnosis?

Wagerr is largely based on ETH, especially Oracles, but the blockchain is unique and the network is independent of Ethereum.

Thansks, that's good to know. My next quiestion is about the ICO. I see the pirce per WGR is 0.05$. How can we buy it during the ICO? Directly from fiat or througt ETH, BTC, else?

BTC, and altcoins through our Shapeshift payment gateway.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Will Wagerr have a special, own blockchain technology, or is it gonna be ETH based like Augur or Gnosis?

Wagerr is largely based on ETH, especially Oracles, but the blockchain is unique and the network is independent of Ethereum.

Thansks, that's good to know. My next quiestion is about the ICO. I see the pirce per WGR is 0.05$. How can we buy it during the ICO? Directly from fiat or througt ETH, BTC, else?
wagerr.com

wagerr.com
Not sure if your questions were answered:

How does your service differ from http://bookie.exchange being built on Peerplays?

Peerplays takes bets using consensus markets and centralized platforms. Therefore it is not very accessible, secure, or technically efficient. Wagerr uses a consensus blockchain to securely accept hundreds of smart contract bets per second, anywhere.

How long do you envisage payouts taking on average? (From event finishing to receiving winnings)

Ideally most payouts happen in 1 hour but allow for up to 24 hours for a super majority to confirm.

Also will you allow bets to be placed with the Wagerr token itself, possibly at a discount or will betting be exclusively in ETH?

($X million in fees on $100 million in volume is lucrative but driving some of the betting volume/demand through a lower market cap token like Wagerr is even more lucrative)

WGR tokens are the exclusive currency of betting contracts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
wagerr.com
Is twitter module ready to join this bounty program still no option to sign in into dashboard?

When this bounty will be up to join this one as I'm waiting to join this project which looking really interesting.

The ICO timeline has moved to the Roadmap page. We have the Twitter campaign scheduled to open on May 25th. Please note, we are adjusting this campaign and the details will be updated soon.
wagerr.com
What is the percenteage of signature campaign bounty and other bounties with respect to the crowdsale?

Maybe, I'm missing, but I could not find. Huh

Please answer, Dev.

Thanks.

Bounties are covered by the 3% Marketing coins stated in the OP.
wagerr.com
This looks very interesting imo. Is there possibility to include e-sports like CS:GO on the launch? Also how are you going to handle example problems with matchfixing rarely on games and example bans?

E-sports is a possibility.

If you can't find another player to take your bet you can bet against the network.
wagerr.com
how much price wager coin in ico selling

Exactly I also have this question but it seems this is still undecided. I hope soon they will update OP with ICO details. The team made this project very attractive because they are talented people and this project will go very successful.

Price is posted at wagerr.com.
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
interesting
is good project, hope everyone like it
good luck fo you
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Exactly I also have this question but it seems this is still undecided. I hope soon they will update OP with ICO details. The team made this project very attractive because they are talented people and this project will go very successful.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
This looks very interesting imo. Is there possibility to include e-sports like CS:GO on the launch? Also how are you going to handle example problems with matchfixing rarely on games and example bans?
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
What is the percenteage of signature campaign bounty and other bounties with respect to the crowdsale?

Maybe, I'm missing, but I could not find. Huh

Please answer, Dev.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Is twitter module ready to join this bounty program still no option to sign in into dashboard?

When this bounty will be up to join this one as I'm waiting to join this project which looking really interesting.
wagerr.com
WagerrMemes Contest

Make Memes • Win Wagerr

If @Wagerrx retweets your meme, we pay 100 WGR. No limits. Go crazy

Tweets must include wagerr.com and hashtag: #wagerrmemes

Winners must also post the meme and the tweet url in the bitcointalk announcement thread to win: wagerr.com/ann

Here are the blank base templates. Go to town!

Here is some suggested text:

Wagerr: betting belongs on the #blockchain. Learn more at wagerr.com. #wagerrmemes @wagerrx $WGR #crypto #fintech

The house always wins. Be the house. Join the #ICO at wagerr.com. #wagerrmemes @wagerrx $WGR #blockchain #crypto #fintech

There's a better way to bet. $WGR is accessible, fair, safe. wagerr.com #wagerrmemes @wagerrx #blockchain #crypto #fintech

Safe betting is no betting, unless it's #decentralized. wagerr.com #wagerrmemes @wagerrx $WGR #blockchain #crypto #fintech

Not #decentralized? You're doing it wrong. Bet on the #blockchain at wagerr.com #wagerrmemes @wagerrx $WGR #crypto #fintech

Sportbetting is $400bil untapped market. Get your share at wagerr.com #wagerrmemes @wagerrx $WGR #blockchain #crypto #fintech
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I apologize if this has been addressed but what's the difference between this and edgeless?

edgeless not decentralize blocks some locals, does too mcuh

Wagerr sports only work evrywhere open source oracles masternodes deflationed coin supply
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I apologize if this has been addressed but what's the difference between this and edgeless?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Very interesting concept, I'll have to keep an eye on this one.  Grin
Jump to: