Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 234. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Can members join bounty campaign?
Activity: 205
Merit: 22
I still do not get it

who chooses the events to bet?

who sets the odds for those events?

would it be possible to bet on live events?

Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
A project worth to be watching. If only I can be part of their team even like a campaign manager or maybe other things. By the way, will wait for updates about this.
Scammer
wagerr.com
The Wagerr ANN has been translated into several other languages. Please see links on the top of OP.

Thank you, translators!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
thanks for the clarification,   Cool Cool Cool
wagerr.com
Posts must be longer than 75 characters. Shorter posts won’t count.
You must post in multiple sections of the forum during your participation/week.
Minimum 21 posts per week.

21 per week is a bit high, and what is the threshold for this project?
I agree with you.Normally,it is 10 posts per week at other coin s signature bounty.It is hard to keep 20 posts per week with high quarity.Hope the dev can change this

Thank you for your feedback!

The bitcointalk signature campaign requirements have been updated:

Minimum of 15 posts for the duration of the campaign in order to qualify for Wagerr (WGR) credited to your account.

Thanks DEV!!!

I have some confusion regarding the bounty program for signature campaign. What do you mean that post must be in multiple topic? All 15 post must in different thread? This campaign is very terrible by implementing such crazy rule for an altcoin campaign. Who is the bounty manager for this project? Seems like bounty program are not yet well organize.

50% of the posts should be made outside of this thread. They should be made in relevant categories and threads of your choice.

You do not have to post in 15 different threads. If we were requiring that, it would be crazy. But we're not.  Smiley  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

We'll try to write it more clearly so we don't create confusion. Thanks for the feedback, and we hope you join the campaign! Please let us know if you have other suggestions. We'd like to optimize the campaign so we attract people who can make high quality posts and bring positive attention to the Wagerr ICO.
Activity: 626

I agree with you.Normally,it is 10 posts per week at other coin s signature bounty.It is hard to keep 20 posts per week with high quarity.Hope the dev can change this

Minimum of 15 posts for the duration of the campaign in order to qualify for Wagerr (WGR) credited to your account.

Thanks DEV!!!

I have some confusion regarding the bounty program for signature campaign. What do you mean that post must be in multiple topic? All 15 post must in different thread? This campaign is very terrible by implementing such crazy rule for an altcoin campaign. Who is the bounty manager for this project? Seems like bounty program are not yet well organize.

Thanks DEV!!!
wagerr.com

Activity: 594

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Reserved: bitcointalk signature campaign
Reserved: twitter campaign
Reserved: translation bounty

I have read announcement twice, where is the signature campaign?

cek this pos my friend,,
Signature campaign is already started

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-wgr-wagerr-the-betting-blockchain-bounties-1911583

regards
Oh wow, i just saw that value coupling video.  This is a freaking great idea mates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7uPGPKLP4s
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
how can you join twitter camp?

Read OP at the moment it's not up to join this camp probably by tomorrow everybody will be able to join this. The team is developing this app for social media so we have to wait for this.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
if the betting on chain is what I think it is, these guys are making a smart move.

So the blockchain itself takes the other side of the bet? Very cool. and very useful.

This is like the holy grail of crypto and gambling. What's the price? gotta line up my btc.

Oh, will u be taking ETH? Smiley

gl

I've been keeping an eye on this Wagerr project — looks cool with solid team.

Agree about "holy grail"  — so, I've been trying to price out what this would be worth at ICO. They don't say the price. I wouldn't pay more than a dollar per coin at this point — but I wouldn't be surprised if it hit a buck once it starts trading. but will grow even more when you can use for all kind of betting.

I got my eye on u, Wagerr!

blows on dice
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
i will ask again "what will the returns be for the t2 masternodes? and how many coins needed?"

the bounty campaign needs some work, 35 coins for a fully retweetet twitter campaign is a little little :S

20 post will only lead to spam, i would say 10 post but make it atleast 50 words or sth

Oracle Masternodes:

• Require 25,000 WGR collateral.
  • Must gather and encode real world data inputs.
  • Must be low latency and handle a high volume of throughput.
  • Split the static stake reward with staking nodes (1% total coin production annually).
  • Earn 50% of the bet payout fee (2% or 4% of bet payout depending on bet type).

Thanks for the suggestions on the bounty campaigns!

edit: added more requirements detail
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i will ask again "what will the returns be for the t2 masternodes? and how many coins needed?"

the bounty campaign needs some work, 35 coins for a fully retweetet twitter campaign is a little little :S

20 post will only lead to spam, i would say 10 post but make it atleast 50 words or sth
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Destroying some fees on each transaction to decrease the supply of coins is a very cool concept and I haven't heard of anything similar before.

All altcoins face this problem of how to make the price reflect its usage and true technical value, because they do not have the "reserve" or "store of value" status of Bitcoin. They are not base currencies. And early in Bitcoin's days it had this problem, too. Increased usage simply meant it was dumped for fiat, and additionally there was (and still is) so much produced from mining. But now more commerce is done BTC to BTC instead of BTC to fiat, and demand from new fiat is booming.

Essentially, acceptance doesn't equal adoption.

Many different things have been tried, Proof of Stake and Masternodes being big steps in this direction. Wagerr combines these advancements with a deflationary usage mechanism in a way that accomplishes the usage-price link effectively.

How do you resolve real world events on the blockchain in fully decentralized way?  It's a really significant problem which a lot of teams like Gnosis, Ethereum are trying to solve.

It's largely based on Ethereum Oracles.

At a high level:

• 1. Sporting event results are gathered by individual Oracle Masternodes.
  • 2. A majority of data sources must match, and a super majority of Oracles must achieve consensus.
  • 3. The consensus data is then used by the network to pay out contracts with bets that match the posted event conditions.

The biggest differentiator of Wagerr from Gnosis and others is that bets are not prediction markets, they are just rigid, immutable contracts. This makes it secure, scalable, and accessible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I like the signature bounties  Wink
Jump to: