Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 44. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
What is the minimum stake age for tokens to be able to start staking?

Thanks!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I would be very grateful if someone would tell about the deadline for the swap. And then somehow it's terrible for the swine of their hard earned. Thank you in advance
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
Who knows what is the reason that Wagerr decided to leave the Waves platform. Speed at the Waves network is excellent. Soon it will be even better.

Because they have their own chain  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
Who knows what is the reason that Wagerr decided to leave the Waves platform. Speed at the Waves network is excellent. Soon it will be even better.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
new wallet is awesome, product should follow to be very good as 2018 moves along.
easy hold and easy back to $1 when alt season returns.
noooo reason this thing doesn't go super moon as the year goes on!  Cool
masternodes running well.

Really happy to see the MN finally up and running. Looking forward to some major rise this year if the team delivers as promised
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
new wallet is awesome, product should follow to be very good as 2018 moves along.
easy hold and easy back to $1 when alt season returns.
noooo reason this thing doesn't go super moon as the year goes on!  Cool
masternodes running well.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
" but now the WGR team is taking an additional 20% of the staking for themselves"

I believe that this is for the health of the WAGERR project, so that it has a quality service, better exchanges, reward programs, promotions I find fair 20%, believe that this percentage will not change the decentralization of project wagerr.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Very long many investors had to wait for profit on the project. But perhaps still ahead, time passed after all not so much from start. Usually growth normal begins after a year. Here like a node promised, we will look as will go further.
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
I didnt a swap until now, can someone tell me if there is a deadline whith to do this swap?

As I know, many companys give the investors several months to swap. Maybe Wagerr, too.

But I will swap my tokens in the next days. Hope this going well, because there seems to be still problems as I read in the postings here.
Activity: 83
Hello,

for those of you asking... I have updated my Wagerr wallet guide on Steem to reflect both the wallet set up for a VPS as well as the masternode set up for the VPS and the link between your VPS masternode and your local PC wallet.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@drcharles/setting-up-wagerr-wallet-on-linux-vps

enjoy Smiley

am trying to follow your directions but after sudo ./configure, i keep running into configure:  error: PKG_PROG_PKG_ CONFIG macro not found. please install pkg-config and rerun autogen.sh, and it say no makefile found for the net two, and when you get to cd/src, there is no such file or directory

could you guys plz give me a link for setting up masternode, cos i tried to follow this one and it's not working for me

That one is actually better than the official one, just be careful to follow every step exactly

I ran into the same error while configuring my masternode and the official one seem to be missing several step. Could someone hook me up with a detailed step that actually works. i will send you up  a few wagerrs for your time. Plz don't direct me to Google, am not technically inclined to use a generalized guide. I need a detailed guide that is specific to wagerr. Thanks you

By the way, i tried it several times and always followed the directions to the tee. yet i ran into the PKG_PROG_PKG_ CONFIG macro not found. please install pkg-config and rerun autogen.sh error
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
I've unlocked the wallet:

Why does it say staking is not active?
Activity: 56
Apparently they are talking to an other big exchange.. That would make 2 big exchanges soon then.
I think they should step on it now though, we need the volume again
Activity: 10
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
How much coins needed for a MN?
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
how dafug you join telegram? Link is total bullshit.
Get ur shit together wagerr or I will crash this coin. And yes, I have that much to do it. fuckers.

crash it pls so that I can buy more!!!!
Activity: 45
Get ur shit together wagerr or I will crash this coin. And yes, I have that much to do it. fuckers.

lol

its just https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEMkNcLC11lv9e7_pg from the bottom of wagerr.com or you could use your initiative and search for it
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Amazing, i withdrew coins from wagerr site when the wallet was released, below you can see the withdraw

https://i.imgur.com/UnmLz4m.jpg

The wallet never confirmed the tx, after a bit it was conflicted, today i downloaded the new release and tried to do everything, resync..scan.. and the tx was still conflicted, then i tried to recover the tx's with the -zapwallettxes=1: and now the conflicted tx is dissapeared. I checked the explorer and there is nothing in that address. Where the hell are my coins???

https://i.imgur.com/wJTo5pH.jpg

Your best bet is to join the telegram chat and ask the devs, they're quite active in there. Or email them at [email protected]
Who can tell. Is it necessary now to translate WGR tokens from the Waves purse? What happens if I leave the WGR tokens on the Waves platform?

Then after a while they will become unusable, best to just swap them instead of risking it as nobody knows the cut off date yet

I didnt a swap until now, can someone tell me if there is a deadline whith to do this swap?

Thanks

nobody knows the cut off date yet
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Amazing, i withdrew coins from wagerr site when the wallet was released, below you can see the withdraw

The wallet never confirmed the tx, after a bit it was conflicted, today i downloaded the new release and tried to do everything, resync..scan.. and the tx was still conflicted, then i tried to recover the tx's with the -zapwallettxes=1: and now the conflicted tx is dissapeared. I checked the explorer and there is nothing in that address. Where the hell are my coins???

Pages:
Jump to: