Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 47. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Is staking from the wallet active? Is there any maturity time for coins?

Just seeing "Staking is not active" on an unlocked wallet as of now.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Official
Have you looked at the recent guides the team put out? I have 2 masternodes up and running and desktop client working and staking fine.

The recent wallet release fixed everything on my end

New wallet is syncing now, weirdly took an hour or so to connect to nodes and the first test coins finally went through.

I just sent the rest now... fingers crossed so hard don't let me down Wagerrrians.....

You probably should've deleted your peers.dat file. Most likely had a lot of peers running older versions that were being rejected due to updates in the versions.
These packets fly
Have you looked at the recent guides the team put out? I have 2 masternodes up and running and desktop client working and staking fine.

New wallet is syncing now, weirdly took an hour or so to connect to nodes and the first test coins finally went through.

I just sent the rest now... fingers crossed so hard don't let me down Wagerrrians.....

Oh god it worked. Thanks team!
These packets fly

These packets fly
Wagerr folks:

You all do realize that if what you're selling doesn't work, that's called a scam, right?

Please get your stuff together. Swap via Waves is not working. Wallet barely works, who knows if it's your swap end problem or a wallet issue on why people aren't getting their swapped coins yet.

I have the latest wallet and still ZERO connections.

REALLY trying to be constructive here, but it's tough with all these delays and issues.

works fine bozo, learn how to use a computer.

I could skool you computering nedahy ;-]
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
I haven't had time to look into the Waves platform WGR to Wagerr mainnet swap yet.  However, I'm in no rush to do it at the moment but will eventually.  I am holding my WGRs as a long term investment.  I do hope to see WGR get listed on larger exchanges like Binance. 
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Well done,glad to see the mainnet laugh and looking foward to masternode
Activity: 307
received the 10 wgr... sending entire balance. fingers crossed it arrives.
Activity: 307
Wagerr folks:

You all do realize that if what you're selling doesn't work, that's called a scam, right?

Please get your stuff together. Swap via Waves is not working. Wallet barely works, who knows if it's your swap end problem or a wallet issue on why people aren't getting their swapped coins yet.

REALLY trying to be constructive here, but it's tough with all these delays and issues.

works fine bozo, learn how to use a computer.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

These packets fly
Wagerr folks:

legendary
Just wanted to add that Wagerr wallet and mainnet is looking awesome and sophisticated.  Great to have privacy tech and SwifTX instant transfer speeds there.

Question is how many types of nodes will there be?  Is it just regular POS staking nodes and Masternodes or are there also Oracles (separately from masternodes)?  Are oracles and masternodes same thing?

There will be standard PoS.... staking through masternodes (no cap on limit of masternodes)... and there will only be 2000 oracle masternodes

Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hello together,

My wallet stopped syncing....  Huh
Currently 2 days behind. Scanning block 5531.

I have 0 active connections to the wagerr network.

How to solve this sync issue ?
Do I need to add any addnodes to the conf-file ?

I had this too.  There is a new version to download and it fixed it for me.
You want Wagerr Core - 💰 Vegas 💰 - v1.4.34.1

@xibeijan:
Thanks a lot for this hint and quick help! :-)
Issue is solved.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Just wanted to add that Wagerr wallet and mainnet is looking awesome and sophisticated.  Great to have privacy tech and SwifTX instant transfer speeds there.

Question is how many types of nodes will there be?  Is it just regular POS staking nodes and Masternodes or are there also Oracles (separately from masternodes)?  Are oracles and masternodes same thing?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hello together,

I had this too.  There is a new version to download and it fixed it for me.
You want Wagerr Core - 💰 Vegas 💰 - v1.4.34.1
Activity: 58
Hello together,

Activity: 50
I can confirm that I received my Wagerr from the Waves Lite to main net wallet via the gateway in about 3 minutes.  No problems at all.
Activity: 3
I transferred my wagerr to the wallet after testing my paraphrase and writing it down 3 different places its now not working with the new update. No way to access my coins, super frustrating. I tested it 5 times before sending.... not sure what the hell is going on.
These packets fly
yea im waiting on my 10 test coins to arrive...good thing i didnt send the whole 200k.

Same here, still waiting > 12hrs for the test coins to arrive from Waves wallet -> Wagerr wallet.
legendary
The wagerr team has posted an official guide to set up masternodes on VPS.

https://wagerr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001009392-Wagerr-Oracle-Masternode-guide
Pages:
Jump to: