Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 93. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 13
Is this coin now available in the market?

Yes, tidex and waves
Activity: 225
Merit: 14

Yes, it's on Waves mainly for now until the main Wagerr chain is complete.  Also on a few other exchanges, I know Yobit is one but I can't remember the other right now...too early for me today lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Guys and girls, I'm back to alert my old friends here.

Stay fully focus on what you can do to make the fastest profit or at least to redeem yourself for months of waiting. We are now just a fingertip away from something unexpectable!  Wink

Ignore anything that can cause you missing out the first boom!

Activity: 154
Could anyone please advise me what the ico price was and also the number of wgr needed for a masternode?

Many thanks

The ico was 5 cents per WGR for rounds 1-10 and half cent increases per round from 11-20.  10 cents was the highest price per token in round 20.  This was when btc was much cheaper though.  You need 25k WGR for a masternode.

Wagerr will be trading at $10 when it launches easily.  Love this project!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeet this would be heaven!

even 1usd would be a fucking start LOL......

i'm hearing rumors of floating around $4usd / wgr valuation when it's steady out......

Piston I'm often amazed by your outstanding certainty and precision.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
When is the mainnet launch? Have they given us ETA? Or the project is still sleeping like it was months ago...

+1

Wager will be epic once launched
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
When is the mainnet launch? Have they given us ETA? Or the project is still sleeping like it was months ago...
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
lets get on hitbtc! we cant have trading of 50k$ a day thats insane, its a good project, waves dex is too small atm.

Hitbtc and Liqui would be good exchanges to get Wagerr listed on.  It would bring much more trading volume than Waves DEX.  Yobit and Tidex trading volume is almost nonexistence.   
Activity: 131
There was a sell order for 333,218 that processed earlier today for about 2.7 BTC. I guess only time will tell who got the better of that sale. Technically, based on todays current Bitcoin price, if the seller was an early buyer and trades his Bitcoin for cash, he's out $1600 on the initial investment.

or they know something we don't Huh
Activity: 262
There was a sell order for 333,218 that processed earlier today for about 2.7 BTC. I guess only time will tell who got the better of that sale. Technically, based on todays current Bitcoin price, if the seller was an early buyer and trades his Bitcoin for cash, he's out $1600 on the initial investment.
Activity: 131
lets get on hitbtc! we cant have trading of 50k$ a day thats insane, its a good project, waves dex is too small atm.

+1 Lets do this!!!

What about Binance?
legendary

+1 Lets do this!!!
Activity: 307
legendary
I really believe in this project and the developers behind it.  Looking forward to a solid release.
Activity: 448
Hi. Will WGR tokens be added to any exchanges? Can I trade tokens?

You can use Waves exchange to trade the tokens. The tokens itself are also from the Waves platform.

Is the dev team already buying back the extra WGR they were giving out after the fight match bet?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi. Will WGR tokens be added to any exchanges? Can I trade tokens?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Waiting for meeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwn
sigh
Activity: 393
I took the coins as soon as they appeared on the exchange market. For quite a long time the price goes to the same place. It would be good for developers to bring the coins to exchange large and then increase speed and increase the price.

Large exchange really needed for wagerr, and i hope is the choice from all the developer team

There will be more ways to buy/sell wgr once mainnet and the actual token is released.  Some of the larger exchanges are likely hesitant to add the temporary waves token.

in my opinion wagerr is one of the best token that created on wavesplatform, and this token is listed on masternodes.pro too
i hope there will be an exceptions with wagerr for larger exchange to listing this token
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
I took the coins as soon as they appeared on the exchange market. For quite a long time the price goes to the same place. It would be good for developers to bring the coins to exchange large and then increase speed and increase the price.

Large exchange really needed for wagerr, and i hope is the choice from all the developer team

There will be more ways to buy/sell wgr once mainnet and the actual token is released.  Some of the larger exchanges are likely hesitant to add the temporary waves token.
Activity: 398

Pages:
Jump to: