Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 97. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Where can i find out latest wagerr news? Not so much activity in twitter

They recently moved from Slack to discord, which is a much better place to find updates and ask questions to the community and developers.

https://discord.gg/vvvvDbv
Activity: 217
Where can i find out latest wagerr news? Not so much activity in twitter
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
Preview of the community-built temporary betting wallet, which is coming very soon.  It's based on the waves wallet, and there will be a testing phase where only test tokens are used until everyone is confident that things are working properly.  I'm very excited about this one, fees will only be 1-2% which will help cover transactions and development costs.  This will allow us to bet with our wgr while the mainnet betting is being developed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yMuSLcL1uM

More info about the temporary betting wallet can be found in the #bettingbeforemainnet channel on the Wagerr discord server.
Activity: 225
Merit: 14
so is this project a goner? is the masternode thing still viable? is there a timeline before they get listed on any real exchange? ty for help anyone

i think the twitter has been posting updates.

Yep, twitter has had updates every few weeks.  Slack was active up until the slackbot spam/phishing got to be too annoying, now we have Discord which is now the best place for the most current info.

January 15th is the stated date for mainnet release plus staking, and the team seems very confident about meeting this goal.  Here's the most recent twitter post - "Updated team info and expansion incoming! Keep an eye out. #growing $wgr
6:00 AM - 11 Oct 2017".

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
HitBTC would be a good exchange to try to get on.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
so is this project a goner? is the masternode thing still viable? is there a timeline before they get listed on any real exchange? ty for help anyone

i think the twitter has been posting updates.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
why wagerr is not on any exchanges other than waves exchange? This project has ruined my 0.4 BTC investment, Before the ICO the Ma used to come here everyday and used to post shit about the project now he seems to have gone with investor's money.
Activity: 157
Hi - can you explain what makes your project unique as compared to others like TFL for example? What's the latest status thanks
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
very interesting project. Looking forward for something more adventurous.

Thank you for sharing this.
Activity: 395
hi dev ? just want to ask ,,
is masternodes will be implementated in this wagger ?
if yes,, when this will be happend
thank you
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I love this project! hopefully to get my first soon.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I see the price of Wagerr much lower due to the high BTC, someone to know when we will have new exchanges and possible price appreciation, obviously the same should come after the launch, news or marketing team wagerr, I am in the project and buying a few more currencies ... waiting for updates ...
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
Have any information when WGR will be listed on another exchanges?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The team should be a lot more active, and i don't get why they couldn't even add wagger to some other exchange then the fucking wavesexchange? They could easily spent few k to list on some other exchanges, it's been 4 months now and same exchange still Sad
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Updated team info and expansion incoming! Keep an eye out

Good. Team should be a little more active
Well, in that case, we'll wait. I'm not following the project closely, so I want to ask - is not the bets taken like Mayweather McGregor?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Good. Team should be a little more active
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Anyone know what the wagerr team did with the bitcoin cash from the fork for example?

Has that not been publicly discussed yet? I think they should really be transparent about that.
Pages:
Jump to: