Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties - page 88. (Read 237339 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Wagger came out like one huge dissapointment to us all. We deserve more activiy from the developers team..

It does seem like this project is deeaaaddd.
project was never meant to get profits to investors, i hardly see if the price of WGR tokens have ever went up than its ICO price. I had invested 0.41 BTC during 2nd round and cashed out at a loss just after ICO.

Ofcource this project is meant to make profits.
Do you even realize where you invested in?
Not every ICO pumps 10X right after OXO.

The product needs to be written from scratch so it takes time before there is an useable product.
But when there is an useable product there is potential profit to make.
Hopefully you are right and they come up with something good, also i don't get why they can't simply add WGR to other exchange at least Cryptopia lol
It would be much better if devs would be active here on forum , but probably they just spending the ICO money (It seems like that) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Wagger came out like one huge dissapointment to us all. We deserve more activiy from the developers team..

project was never meant to get profits to investors, i hardly see if the price of WGR tokens have ever went up than its ICO price. I had invested 0.41 BTC during 2nd round and cashed out at a loss just after ICO.

Ofcource this project is meant to make profits.
Do you even realize where you invested in?
Not every ICO pumps 10X right after OXO.

The product needs to be written from scratch so it takes time before there is an useable product.
But when there is an useable product there is potential profit to make.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wagerr really needs Bittrex as an exchange, or at least Liqui  Smiley

Wagerr does need to get on higher volume trading exchanges.  I like Bittrex and Liqui.  Binance is also a very popular one that will help Wagerr's trading volume.  I think the team is waiting until the release on mainnet before pushing the exchanges.  

Problem is it's bit like the chicken and the egg problem. If larger exchange check the volume for Wagerr I doubt there will be any interest in listing the coin. Maybe the mainnet release brings a whole new lot of people in.

I am sure if the mainnet is released the volume will grow. When it's possible to use the oracle masternodes and wagering is life than the volume will eventually grow more.

Hope it's done before the world champions soccer in 2018.

I think one of their devs told me they want to get it done before WC soccer 2018 indeed. Just hold this coin until late 2018. If it is still shit than there is reason to complain
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

legendary
Wagerr really needs Bittrex as an exchange, or at least Liqui  Smiley

Wagerr does need to get on higher volume trading exchanges.  I like Bittrex and Liqui.  Binance is also a very popular one that will help Wagerr's trading volume.  I think the team is waiting until the release on mainnet before pushing the exchanges. 

Problem is it's bit like the chicken and the egg problem. If larger exchange check the volume for Wagerr I doubt there will be any interest in listing the coin. Maybe the mainnet release brings a whole new lot of people in.

I am sure if the mainnet is released the volume will grow. When it's possible to use the oracle masternodes and wagering is life than the volume will eventually grow more.

Hope it's done before the world champions soccer in 2018.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Wagerr really needs Bittrex as an exchange, or at least Liqui  Smiley

Wagerr does need to get on higher volume trading exchanges.  I like Bittrex and Liqui.  Binance is also a very popular one that will help Wagerr's trading volume.  I think the team is waiting until the release on mainnet before pushing the exchanges. 

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
People are obtaining fairly insane and angry away at the Slack...

i didn't open slack for long time,what's up ,any update news ,really looking forward to wgr own blockchain.
Activity: 5
People are obtaining fairly insane and angry away at the Slack...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
legendary
Can somebody from the WGR community explain me what fantasy betting is? Don't know what i must imagine.
I posted this question earlier but didn't get serious response.

Kind regards,

It is when you make up your own team of your favorite players.  And then your teams score is some how computed based on all your team members individual scores in real games that are played.

That's what I understand anyway.

If i understand well with fantasy betting i can create my own "contest" where people can bet on.

Yeah things like that.  I don't think it has to be very certain thing.  All I know is lots of companies in this space make mega millions, but regulation is always the problem.

If everything worked out like they wanted to do this project has also potential for attracting the mega millions. Hope they will succeed and deliver everything what they mention. Also dunno how this is working out with regulations etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Will you be able to bet on sports events in January?
Yes I agree with you. now there has to be new development. we waited too long. betting including games. where's the team? what sort of improvements will be made?
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Will you be able to bet on sports events in January?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Can somebody from the WGR community explain me what fantasy betting is? Don't know what i must imagine.

Kind regards,

It is when you make up your own team of your favorite players.  And then your teams score is some how computed based on all your team members individual scores in real games that are played.

If i understand well with fantasy betting i can create my own "contest" where people can bet on.

Yeah things like that.  I don't think it has to be very certain thing.  All I know is lots of companies in this space make mega millions, but regulation is always the problem.
legendary

Kind regards,

It is when you make up your own team of your favorite players.  And then your teams score is some how computed based on all your team members individual scores in real games that are played.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
scam dubios spunk ico, i will not invest following this spunk display

Thankyou for your wonderful contribution
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Has ready every thing to invest in this ico. Wish for this project will be a achievement

The ICO is already a long time over!

But you can invest in this coin at exchanges  Smiley
The price is atm around 0,05$, what's similar to it's early ICO-price … could be a good deal

It's a great deal. Masternodes coming and boom. Everyone come back to the party
Activity: 28
Has ready every thing to invest in this ico. Wish for this project will be a achievement

The ICO is already a long time over!

But you can invest in this coin at exchanges  Smiley
The price is atm around 0,05$, what's similar to it's early ICO-price … could be a good deal
Activity: 433
Merit: 256
will wagerr eventually go PoS when the mainnet is live ?

are there nodes?
Jan 15, 2018 - Mainnet Release + Testnet
Wagerr Proof-of-Stake Mainnet launches with masternodes. The Testnet will develop in parallel, featuring a beta version of Head-to Head betting.
The token swap from Waves to the Wagerr blockchain begins.
https://wagerr.com/roadmap
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
will wagerr eventually go PoS when the mainnet is live ?

are there nodes?
Pages:
Jump to: