Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH! - page 9. (Read 14201 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
can't the team make money for ICO by using the robot to trade?
They can and they do, but at this pace they will do little to scale and expand, i mean the project to where it should be. There's need for funding further research to improve on robot functionalities, hire more devs,adequate marketing to global audience and partnerships all these areas need funding. Which trading with robot alone wont suffice.
When shall I receive my free tokens?

Once ICO is over successfully

If you by any chance don't raise enough what happens then? I'm still confident you will.
When will ICO end?
9th may

A lot of time left then,to raise enough funds.Im sure it wont be problem with good result from your MVP.

Yes, I have not tried it but if the MVP is as good as they say then this should not be a problem.

Is MVP working in the real time,according to the market?I mean can you follow the bot and buy/sell like he is doing?
MVP was really not designed for that but basically to observe the robot's performance and see how coins it picks blossoms into profit by showing you time of entry , price of entry and highest profit attained. But due to demand a notification feature has been added to the MVP, you can now get alerts about positions the robot is entering and you can decide to join in as well, but at what price you exit is solely your call
Activity: 182
can't the team make money for ICO by using the robot to trade?
Activity: 276

If you by any chance don't raise enough what happens then? I'm still confident you will.
When will ICO end?
9th may

A lot of time left then,to raise enough funds.Im sure it wont be problem with good result from your MVP.

Yes, I have not tried it but if the MVP is as good as they say then this should not be a problem.

Is MVP working in the real time,according to the market?I mean can you follow the bot and buy/sell like he is doing?
GUYS CROWDSALE STARTS IN LESS THAN 5HOURS, GET YOUR ETH/BTC READY!! REMEMBER THERE'S 5% REFERRAL. REFER AND EARN 5% FROM THEIR PURCHASE

This referral bonus is added to our account immediately?
Yes, once people purchase using your reflink the bonus is immediately added to your dashboard
Activity: 224

When will ICO end?
9th may

Activity: 280
GUYS CROWDSALE STARTS IN LESS THAN 5HOURS, GET YOUR ETH/BTC READY!! REMEMBER THERE'S 5% REFERRAL. REFER AND EARN 5% FROM THEIR PURCHASE

Great news that the sale is starting. People will get a chance to see it all in action irl if they have some tokens.
Activity: 65

This referral bonus is added to our account immediately?

Good luck XRR team,but since you are working hard im sure you are succeed,and reach soft cap asap,and then move to hard cap!
Thanks champ! Please do share with friends and contacts
that's great, in addition to contributing to the project we also benefit from sharing it with friends or other
many people are interested in the offer, so it's not difficult for the XRR project on sales to get great enthusiasm
Yes sir! Right on the money

Is there maximum amount of the referrals one can get?
No sir, as long as tokens remain available for sale.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

Good luck XRR team,but since you are working hard im sure you are succeed,and reach soft cap asap,and then move to hard cap!
that's great, in addition to contributing to the project we also benefit from sharing it with friends or other
many people are interested in the offer, so it's not difficult for the XRR project on sales to get great enthusiasm
Activity: 70

Is there maximum amount of the referrals one can get?

Activity: 276

Activity: 266
Essentially, the product is a trading robot that integrates channels into an algorithm for intelligence and meaning.And
what if the robot one day becomes faulty? What's going on with your money?

Moreover, how do you figure out it's faulty before it's too late?
Hey guys. The notification feature is available for the xchangerate MVP now.
Simply go to mvp.xchangerate.io

Thanks for the info. Has someone tried it?
You can
Activity: 266
Hey guys. The notification feature is available for the xchangerate MVP now.
Simply go to mvp.xchangerate.io

Thanks for the info. Has someone tried it?
Why won't we be able to buy XRR with fiat?
You mean buying XRR tokens on ICO with fiat? I think because of KYC  bottlenecks and time it may take. But if you mean on xchange, you can buy on Exchanges that permit fiat deposits and has XRR/fiat pairs. Also if you meant subscribing to XRR with fiat, well there's the issue of time used to confirm payment, KYC issues and most importantly to create demands for XRR tokens to the benefit of project backers

You started negotiations with exchanges already?
No, not yet but very soon. Probably a week before ICO ends so we can get listed on an exchange early enough so those wish to use XRR platform can get tokens for subscription
Activity: 70
Why won't we be able to buy XRR with fiat?
You mean buying XRR tokens on ICO with fiat? I think because of KYC  bottlenecks and time it may take. But if you mean on xchange, you can buy on Exchanges that permit fiat deposits and has XRR/fiat pairs. Also if you meant subscribing to XRR with fiat, well there's the issue of time used to confirm payment, KYC issues and most importantly to create demands for XRR tokens to the benefit of project backers

You started negotiations with exchanges already?
Pages:
Jump to: