Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH! - page 5. (Read 14201 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I see this XRR taking people by surprise and booming just like hydro did.. Great project and I'm happy to be a part of this
Activity: 182
The project is highly applicable to all investors in the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets. Investors using this platform will have the opportunity to make accurate, timely decisions ... I saw in the project write "Action based on accurate and timely information is what makes the profitable transactions ". I doubt the bases to provide accurate information on the electronic money market?

Really good to hear. The potential for this one is huge. Needs to be well developed though!
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
I tested the XRR robot today and all my trades with it were on point.  I so much love this project.  The Xchangerate coin will surely increase in value after the ICO coz many traders in the world will rush for it coz of the efficiency of the robot . Doesn't seem like a pump and dump coin to me cuz of its utility.

I have been disappointed by many ICOs in the past but I believe that I made the right choice by investing in this XchangeRate ICO

Can you tell a bit more what kind of trades you executed? Were it sizable trades and in which way did you use the service?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The project is highly applicable to all investors in the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets. Investors using this platform will have the opportunity to make accurate, timely decisions ... I saw in the project write "Action based on accurate and timely information is what makes the profitable transactions ". I doubt the bases to provide accurate information on the electronic money market?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
softcap this project is reached maximally, hopefully the future of his project will be more developed and more successful again, and the spirit continues for the team.
Activity: 168
hi admin, can you tell me approximately how much has been raised so far in the sale?
Visit tokensale.xchangerate.io to get details of that
hi admin, can you tell me approximately how much has been raised so far in the sale?
When is Airdrop token will be distributed?? Is there any KYC proecedure required?? Most of the ico for Airdrop they are cheating ?? Because of KYC they didn’t give tokens?  Please advise
Tokens will be distributed after ICO. No KYC in our ICO
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
When is Airdrop token will be distributed?? Is there any KYC proecedure required?? Most of the ico for Airdrop they are cheating ?? Because of KYC they didn’t give tokens?  Please advise
I tested the XRR robot today and all my trades with it were on point.  I so much love this project.  The Xchangerate coin will surely increase in value after the ICO coz many traders in the world will rush for it coz of the efficiency of the robot . Doesn't seem like a pump and dump coin to me cuz of its utility.

I have been disappointed by many ICOs in the past but I believe that I made the right choice by investing in this XchangeRate ICO
Activity: 196
The more new crypto exchange, the better for traders as this creates competition in this market among  exchanges, which in turn reduces commissions in trade for traders. Also I think XchangeRate Robot will bring new innovations to this industry.
I want to invest but I'm afraid of risks. How can I rest assured this time? please give me advice
I can't give you advice on this. Do your research on the project and make your decision. My personal opinion is that its a good one
brand new
Activity: 0
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
I want to invest but I'm afraid of risks. How can I rest assured this time? please give me advice
The Project is amazing and hopes so we will see a huge return on our investment.I believe in the Team and i request al members to invest in this project to make it successful.
Activity: 11
haa xchangerate my idea lol... good job i self trademarked it a few months ago .....
coinom.io whhhoooooohhhhhh
Activity: 182
Is there a link to the bounty program available? I'd like to take a look at it. Cheers
Do you have any kind of referral program for those who join the sale?
Yes Sir
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
This is the platform that traders are waiting for in the implementation of safe and fast transactions all available in XChangeRate Robot ... good job
Pages:
Jump to: