Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH! - page 8. (Read 14201 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

No. every single person uses a separate reader instance.

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

That sounds interesting but is a little bit beyond my understanding Wink I need to wait for your product to be ready and then see it in action.

Yeah im also not tech savvy and cant say i fully understand how all this work.Gonna wait abit more for more info,but so far it looks very promising.

That probably applies to most of the people who are lurking around here. Sounds awesome - invest - no clue! Cheesy

That's true, more often than not people invest based on the hype. And then later on they complain.

True, investors should never invest based on hype hence which is why everyone should try out XRR, we provided free demo as well as an MVP to track robot's performance. Everyone can take a look

The free demo is a correct step but I guess that the functionality is still very limited compared to the full version you are working on?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Xchangerate had an AMA session with Socal crypto yesterday ! Here's the link

https://youtu.be/HRpYz_fU9lU
Activity: 75
# JOIN BOUNTY BLOG PROGRAM

USERNAME : ardibimbim
Profil Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nanknink-boy-1711766
ETH: 0x0a6df15F096df7EAeC35C1952EeDfD9213Ebb45C
TELEGRAM : @@Nankninkboy

BLOG LINK : http://nankninkboy.blogspot.co.id/2018/04/xchangerate.html

https://imgur.com/a/Bq0KK

Guys check out results from MVP in last 24hours
Will it help us  to know which is best coin to trade..?
Yes
Activity: 182
Will it help us  to know which is best coin to trade..?
It is joyful to observe the positive dynamics of the development of your project. I think this is one of the most effective applications of blockchain technology.
Thank you. Please spread the word about our tokensale tokensale.xchangerate.io
GUYS CROWDSALE STARTS IN LESS THAN 5HOURS, GET YOUR ETH/BTC READY!! REMEMBER THERE'S 5% REFERRAL. REFER AND EARN 5% FROM THEIR PURCHASE

Good luck XRR team,but since you are working hard im sure you are succeed,and reach soft cap asap,and then move to hard cap!
Thanks champ! Please do share with friends and contacts
that's great, in addition to contributing to the project we also benefit from sharing it with friends or other
many people are interested in the offer, so it's not difficult for the XRR project on sales to get great enthusiasm
How close are you to reaching soft cap?
Not quite just there yet, but its still early days.  I expect us to be done with this in 2weeks and proceed with exchange listing
How much is the hard cap?
16,000 ETH
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
It is joyful to observe the positive dynamics of the development of your project. I think this is one of the most effective applications of blockchain technology.
Activity: 53
GUYS CROWDSALE STARTS IN LESS THAN 5HOURS, GET YOUR ETH/BTC READY!! REMEMBER THERE'S 5% REFERRAL. REFER AND EARN 5% FROM THEIR PURCHASE

Good luck XRR team,but since you are working hard im sure you are succeed,and reach soft cap asap,and then move to hard cap!
that's great, in addition to contributing to the project we also benefit from sharing it with friends or other
many people are interested in the offer, so it's not difficult for the XRR project on sales to get great enthusiasm
Not quite just there yet, but its still early days.  I expect us to be done with this in 2weeks and proceed with exchange listing
How much is the hard cap?
Activity: 158

This referral bonus is added to our account immediately?

I think they add automatic.
What automatic?
Activity: 163
Who are your biggest competitors right now,if there are any?

I think this is one of unique project for trading and earning

I'm sure there is some competition, even tho there are difereneces.
Yeah they even listed some of the competitors but those companies have nothing on XRR
Activity: 224

I'm sure there is some competition, even tho there are difereneces.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

This referral bonus is added to our account immediately?

I think they add automatic.

Activity: 294

Activity: 210
can't the team make money for ICO by using the robot to trade?

Good question actually,but maybe robot is just simulating numbers,and it cant be yet connected to the exchange?
They can and they do, but at this pace they will do little to scale and expand, i mean the project to where it should be. There's need for funding further research to improve on robot functionalities, hire more devs,adequate marketing to global audience and partnerships all these areas need funding. Which trading with robot alone wont suffice.

Maybe it would be best for them to focus on bringing the best product possible than simply trading. You really need outside investors.
That is the mission,  aim to be the best kit when it comes to trading not just crypto but other market markets outside crypto. Which is on the roadmap. But to do that funding is needed. We are seeking private backers as well
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
They can and they do, but at this pace they will do little to scale and expand, i mean the project to where it should be. There's need for funding further research to improve on robot functionalities, hire more devs,adequate marketing to global audience and partnerships all these areas need funding. Which trading with robot alone wont suffice.

Maybe it would be best for them to focus on bringing the best product possible than simply trading. You really need outside investors.
Pages:
Jump to: