Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 18. (Read 30621 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have the Neon version 0.0.9 as I read here previously it would support bounty. When should I expect to see that in my wallet?
I have some ZPT ini neotracker, how to exchange my ZPT?
Activity: 42
Let's hope btc recovers past the 12k mark. Then we can see some real movements in alt coins. This and dbc looks poised to move.
Activity: 17
Plus there is a possibility of exchange listing and partnership announcement before chinnese new year. And you know when a coin takes off. There will be massive fomo buying who sold at losses.
It might be the opposite mate. We could see a pump instead of dump. Asians(us) we generally plan in advance. So I don't think they will cashing out on new year to buy gifts.
Market is looking bullish right now. And zeepin hasn't had a run since ico. We might see the most traction of all the coins. So if anyone still thinking of buying you should get in while you can. This can take off with a slightest hint of upsurge. Plus i dont think there are dumpers on board of this ship. So we might see a good run. And long time hodlers you know what to do. Enjoy the show😇
Activity: 19
Yesterday I send my neo dapp coin to neo wallet in gate.io but the status is still 'BCODE'. Are you guys know what this mean?
Can i use kucoin zeepin wallet address for bounty receivables? Or must it be  NEO/NEON wallet?
What is the Marketing team doing right now. What is te marketing strategy for the project?
No external links should be posted in group unless they are related to Zeepin, violators will be banned right away.
Activity: 20
Could you PM me and screenshot your convesation with Kucoin custom service?
I dont sended them yet, because i cant! in the withrawal page i see - "Withdrawal of this asset is not available for now"
 I got to say it ain't easy for you guys to handle all kinds of 'investors' given some are pretty tough to handle. But still u guys are still here for us. Keep it up team. I am in for the team & project n I understand good things takes time. Cheers
Activity: 17
Also binance announced they are going to add nep-5 token soon. Any chance of zeepin?
when is KuCoin going to conclude the trading contest
I recieved the bounty. Thanks guys.
e never seen admin in korean telegram (Official)
Activity: 20
I've done a bounty, I'm not a mole. Do you think it's hard to transfer 75 coins to my wallet? I can show proof!
Activity: 19
I added a neo purse yesterday, I would like to ask when will I receive the coins?
I replied above, Kucoin shows withdrawal option as not available. If I cant wthdraw I cant send them TXID
Pages:
Jump to: