Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 19. (Read 30583 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Many coins start in cents for long time but with the team work and patience becomes in hundreds dollars 💵
Hi pepole i think we should talk about the progress of zeepin project not the price don’t u know that if the project success all of us will be millionaires ✍🏻
This will do more harm than good. People will buy thinking it will get listed and when they find out it does not they will dump
i'll make a new topic about galaxy project and sub it into project development. Hope they all will read it (at bitcointalk)
Tomorrow is the last day of bounty distribution, i hope to get my bounty and dont need to contact admin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
How to show my balance in neo wallet app android. Still not show?

You must use desktop wallets. Only NEON or NEO-GUI.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@candyshop/how-to-add-custom-token-nep-5-in-neon-wallet
No external links should be posted in group unless they are related to Zeepin, violators will be banned right away.
Activity: 56
I will pin the information if there is any update on this matter
Activity: 17
I love justin because he give me money
I have already forwarded it directly to the team working on refunds, please be patient.
I agree. please dont share fake news, cant make a healthy long term progress in that way Wink
Activity: 19
It doesn't last long mate. We would be dumped hard if we get pumped without any substance. Let it grow organically.
Zeepin needs to get pumped now. Lets upgrade our houses and cars.
It’s but it can be a dirty marketing.  We are all in the same boat!! Let people pump the zeepin. Carry on
Guys, we can be the marketers for zeepin so spread the Binance picture to wherever you are in.
What is this? A referral channel? Stop posting referral links here
Activity: 20
Zeepin looks promising again. We just need a bit more volume. Maybe some news will ignite the interest in it.
the only bad thing about friday is monday is one day closer....
Hi Everyone Smiley - anyone looking forward to the weekend?
Activity: 173
Guys thanks for all of your support and your concerns as well. Our team is working hard preparing for new announcements, marketing campaigns and most important - product development. We will try our best to do what is best for our investors and supporters and to deliver what we promised.

For all bounty receivers - bounties will be distributed within next few days, we are distributing one at the time, just be patient. If you provided correct receiving wallet address in settings you will receive all the tokens you deserve.

For all of you Zeepiners out there: Stay with us, we have a lot to show and will work as hard as possible to improve in all the aspects of this project to amaze you.

Thanks for being with us on this journey!
Pages:
Jump to: