Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 22. (Read 30592 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I join to airdrop,but zpt don’t sending to me:(and in my acc balance 0.But I join to telegram,add to twitter,and retweet’s
Activity: 42
Please make sure that your username that you entered during bounty and the username that you have now are both the same.
it shows 170 in bounty account but haven't got anything
Activity: 56
Every bounty had specific rules to follow to successfully complete it, if you did not then that should be the reason of rejection.
 i have 120 zpt in bounty but i dont know how to withdraw
Activity: 19
Hey admin , can we mine zeepin token ? If yes ... Then how ?
Activity: 17
 I still not received their tokens on the wallet neo? promised after ico
Don't get how people keep selling zeepin for a loss...
its a good project, if the team delivers what it plans to, it will do fine, im exited for March, and I know many who find the project "Galaxy" very cool..
In the end only the true holder survive, because they understand the tech behind. The rest just sold cheap just like after gold rush
I don’t expect 5x, I expected it to at least maintain ICO price
Activity: 20
That's what I'm trying to say. They are new to the game. And everyone talking about flippening and fud has made people panic and run away. They expect a 5x straight out of the gates for an ico
anyone putting those sell orders under 2000 satoshi's would get there order blitzed as soon as btc upsurge. Just a heads up
Activity: 43
https://i.imgur.com/GHeZcpm.jpg

We proudly announce that Zeepin Token (ZPT) will be listed in Kucoin, holders can start depositing ZPTs to Kucoin at 10:00(UTC) on January 30th, and trading at 14:00 (UTC) on January 30th

https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-token-zpt-will-be-listed-on-kucoin-on-january-30th-fb4bbf4e7f10

This is great news, a really big exchange for Zeepin to get things kick started on! KuCoin always take on very good ICO's so they must have high expectations for Zeepin. They're also very supportive of the NEO community and this may be another reason why Zeepin has been listed!

Sounds like a good deal to get in.
i just updated my settings on site with neon address.hope i will recive them soon
Activity: 112
a very promosing project,a very orderly arrangement that leaves no doubt for me.i will suppport this Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
Why do not the new icons share the max supply?

i always suspect

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Zeepin price value is quite high for a 1billion coin. I do believe, the coin stability right now is quite good. Regardless of all coins dip right now. Just bought some coins for just in case high side comes on this coin.
Activity: 112
I missed ICO, will I be able to buy it from the market?
What is the target of this token.

Of course you will be able to buy Zeepin at exchanges heard they where planning to be listed on hitbc.
Zeepin is a project with good prospects their dApp is really kul
Pages:
Jump to: