Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 48. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
any creative industry partner that support your project ? i dont see it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
it is not entirely clear from the description what projects will be implemented on your platform. Would be grateful if you gave examples of existing projects that could be implemented using your technology more efficiently. I think that this issue would be relevant for many people who are currently looking for new opportunities for investment.
Activity: 108
You have to think that copyright protection and blockchain are as good of use case as any. I am actually most interested to see how creating a business will work and registering it to the blockchain. I know a lot of people who work in this space, and this could be very useful.

Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have been following the project, Being a bounty manager i am amaze on the website platform. It is really professional.

I hope will get a chance to work with the team. I join the signature campaign, i am turning to Full member will the stake be the same as long as we follow the rules?

Thank you
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Happy to be a part of  this interesting project & Zeepin community. Will look forward for more innovative work & projects to be added in coming year. All the Best
Activity: 161
This Ico Can Be A Neo Changer Ico that can Support the economic growth of NEO Platform Zeepin Chain Can also have a decentralized Network On NEO BlockChain Green Flag For This ICO Smiley Worth Investing a decentralized innovation community can change how cryptography works and to define what crypto is all about to have full control of your assets
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Good project. I am happy to be on board. I hope to see this project moon beyond expectations. Good team. Good developer. I love this project
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
Bounty program is alive for a new users?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
% 50 token are not so much for team and ArGe bla bla?
Activity: 316
Reading About Zeepin Chain It's a great project that people will take time to read and I think it will be a great project that investor will willing to buy some coins. And me either. Let see what this project future
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
I also make a big bet on this token based on the NEO platform. NEO is the second ETH. The growth of NEO in recent time is simply huge. Developers have chosen a very promising platform.
Activity: 3
You will succeed with good planning. I will do ico support.
Activity: 360
Wow, Very nice project, Thanks dev. When Distribution Start of ZPT? 
Activity: 12
What about bounty program and dividends?
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
The big one is coming. I'm following you for a month. And i think you have a good organization. Good luck devs.
Activity: 1
Everybody welcome to the official Zeepin Chain topic. Please feel free to ask any question about our project. We will try hard to answer all of your questions and concerns in a timely matter. Yours faithfully, Zeepin Team Smiley
Nice project, nice team !
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Creativity and innovation together with blockchain is good theme. Zeepin is taking the right time to get into the market which is unique and very attractive. Right now reading the white paper and will get back with lots of questions soon.
Activity: 274
I endorse this project. I have a few questions though.
1. How do you establish the veracity of items listed on your ecosystem?
2. How to you solve copyright infringements?
3. What industry partners do you collaborate with?

We shall  know as we chat on telegram channel. There join
Activity: 4
Neo is a very successful crypto money. I believe this icon will be successful. I will give the ico support.

I also find co-Neo is a right decision!
Today Neo's growth rate is 30%, I'm hoping the ZPT will look forward to more!
Wish you, me and everyone the same success!
Pages:
Jump to: