Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 44. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What is the purpose of KYC? Is it required for the distribution of coins or the ICO phase?
Its a mandatory legal procedure, because Chinese and US nationals cannot participate in the ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
I understand that to get Zeepin I only need a wallet NEON 0.0.6 Huh
你好,我想问下,你们官网上的获取token活动 所获得的token 会以ZPT 的形式 发到我的NEO 钱包里吗?大概什么时候会发送?
我们会在ICO结束十天内发送到你的钱包里
WHY ZPT (Zeepin Token)?

Establishing a Consistent Community Incentive Mechanism
The cultural and creative industry consists of creators, manufacturers, and consumers, each of which supports the development of the whole platform, but there was no method for incentive mechanism to co-exist and maintain consistency. In the Zeepin network, users can choose and participate in different occasions, such as investing in projects and purchasing more ZPTs for more rights in voting.

Establishing a Disintermediated Service System
The traditional cultural and creative industries are complicated and have a great number of intermediary agents striving to increase their own profits. Therefore, such mode is not transparent. The Zeepin network eliminates intermediary agents and realizes profit distribution in every link in a transparent and efficient manner through ZPTs and smart contract-based automatic handling.

Establishing a Safe and Efficient Investment Environment
Based on the data evaluation related on ZeeTalent digital identity authentication, ZeeRights copyright assets and right infringement, and ZeeFund third-party project due diligence on Zeepin Chain, develop multi-dimensional data about credible identity, credible data authorization, and credible project evaluation to significantly improve investment efficiency and reduce investment risks, and establish a ZPT-based circulation system to realize a convenient and effective investment exit mechanism.

Wow this is so amazing that I can not understand Shocked. .It is too fuking hard to understand  Huh. Can you tell some example to understand what is this?. I mean a simply example Undecided.

Zeepin tokens will be used to reward active members of our community, for transactions (as a form of payment), and will be used to pay for some of the services within our dApps
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
A really good project, also on the NEO blockchain. It can be seen that the team is trying and the product itself is very interesting.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i believe by supporting creative industry, in the future zeepin will have a great deal, because many creative industry started as a small individuals who has a great idea and some will find many problems in creating their ideas. and by having their own community i think zeepin can really support and idea and make it come true
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
I loved this project very much. so I will buy the amount of
Activity: 7
When the exchange start?
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Markets which countries do You primarily targeting with this project?
Activity: 392

We believe that NEO is developing a long-term and sustainable blockchain system that can help developers and users to create "Smart Economy" environment, the direction our current economy is currently going to. Smart contracts are very important also in Zeepin ecosystem. It doesn't have anything to do with GAS Wink
[/quote]

Yeah great, thanks a lot for your answer.  I totally believe in NEO as well, so Zeepin will play a major role for me in the same way. The Smart Economy is going on and will be a big part in the coming development of the blockchain system. So you use all the good points of NEO as well, sounds good for me!

This time a project which is not based on the ERC20. We have just a lot of them recently. I wish you all the best and will support you, btw. nice bounty campaign!

[/quote]
I must use other wallet? Not metamask?
May be this https://neotracker.io
Activity: 7
Interested!
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Is passport required for KYC and AML? I have not got a passport . I hope it comes with driver's license or ID.
Activity: 2
1NEO =500ZPT. Would the ICO change the price of market cap?
Activity: 280
In year 2018 maybe zeepin token (ZPT) will have a good future because this is the first decentralized creative economy based on ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 54
This would be one of good ICO in 2018. Count me in!
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
As NEO is now over 100$, is ZPT team going to adjust the number of coins against NEO ?? Previously its 1NEO to 500 ZPT. Secondly, after ICO completion, when we get our ZPT in neon wallet ?
I don't think they would change the price, 1NEO =500ZPT. Bonuses are available for the users also. We can also contribute using ETH and BTC. Tokens will be received within one week after ICO completion.
Activity: 3
As NEO is now over 100$, is ZPT team going to adjust the number of coins against NEO ?? Previously its 1NEO to 500 ZPT. Secondly, after ICO completion, when we get our ZPT in neon wallet ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
NEO is a great project but we need Dapps on it which can utilize its unique capabilities. This is one of the first project to put the blockchain to use, and add to its use and actual purpose.

Ethereum is still looking for its 'killer-dapp', and the most successful one on ETH has been virtual cats...
Neo seems to have a lot more filtering-out of rubbish dapps and it is generally superior to Eth in a number of ways (eg. tx/s), and Zeepin looks like it could be one of the top dapps on Neo.
Activity: 38
This could be big. Great video posted by blockchain brad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzEJwAKezNM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
Zeepin has a good idea for the business - copyright for your artistic creations.
It could be strong.
Pages:
Jump to: