Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 49. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
very effective project ı think very nice but it must be improve day by day
ı hope it will perfect Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 7
Neo is a very successful crypto money. I believe this icon will be successful. I will give the ico support.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Will Zeepin be releasing their own wallet or will you make use of the NEP5 protocol for the NEON wallet / Neotracker?
Our token is NEP5, but we will also develop our own wallet. For the ICO you will need a NEON wallet 0.0.6. version for the smoothest process
Do you planning dividends for token holders?
We will have a community endorsement system for users that will participate actively in the community. But not the same system as GAS
Activity: 23
Will Zeepin be releasing their own wallet or will you make use of the NEP5 protocol for the NEON wallet / Neotracker?
Activity: 22
Do you planning dividends for token holders?
Zeepin really is an interesting and looks like a strong project. I would like to know more about the token allocation. The total supply of zeepin tokens is 1 billion and 50% is sold during the crowd sale isn't it? So what happens to the rest 50%? Is it sort of locked for some period? If yes for how much period?

BTW all the best for the project.

Please check the "ZPT allocation" in our thread or our white paper, all the information are there  Wink
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
Zeepin really is an interesting and looks like a strong project. I would like to know more about the token allocation. The total supply of zeepin tokens is 1 billion and 50% is sold during the crowd sale isn't it? So what happens to the rest 50%? Is it sort of locked for some period? If yes for how much period?

BTW all the best for the project.
zeepin is new neo ico for blockchain. still red pulse, deepbrain chain and Qlink.
before rpx, dbc is x5-x10.. I believe that zeepin is max 1 year entry top 100 marketcap
Thanks, what we are all hoping for  Cheesy
Activity: 83
zeepin is new neo ico for blockchain. still red pulse, deepbrain chain and Qlink.
before rpx, dbc is x5-x10.. I believe that zeepin is max 1 year entry top 100 marketcap
Activity: 121
Team is great, it is worth to follow, small ants produced, will belong to the goods
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Zeepin is defined as a new global economic platform for distributed innovation. This is a good idea.
"We are proud to announce that we officially passed the compliance review under SFA".https://twitter.com/ZeepinChain/status/948116258305728512
what does that mean ,explain more in detail(SFA) Huh
Since the company is based in Singapore we had to go through the inspection of SA authorities. By receiving this review, residents of Singapore are also allowed to participate in the ICO as well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
"We are proud to announce that we officially passed the compliance review under SFA".https://twitter.com/ZeepinChain/status/948116258305728512
what does that mean ,explain more in detail(SFA) Huh
Activity: 1
Very Good ICOS, so many fans even bounty really great Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Day 1 - Day 2: +30% ZPT Bonus (Presale)
Day 3 – Day 4: +20% ZPT Bonus
Day 5 – Day 6: +15% ZPT Bonus
Day 7 – Day 8: +10% ZPT Bonus
Day 9 - Day 10: +5% ZPT Bonus
Day 11 - Day 12: No Bonus
For discussion please join our Telegram group: https://t.me/zeepin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
it looks like this project is good in the future and want to see how this project going forward, hopefully this will be a new beginning to start the success of your project.Good luck
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
In Zeepin Chain, each creator who has had their right validated will receive a kind of digital asset called "Copyright Pro", which will get the support from Zeepin Chain in its whole lifecycle including copyright selling, transfer, and co-creator copyright distribution.
I endorse this project. I have a few questions though.
1. How do you establish the veracity of items listed on your ecosystem?
2. How to you solve copyright infringements?
3. What industry partners do you collaborate with?

1. What do you mean by establishing the veracity of items?
2. There is going to a service where users will be able to get cheap insurance for their copyright. An insurance company will help with infringement cases and provide legal aid for our users.
3. There will be a collaboration with arting365, most popular portal for designers in China, with more than 1 million users worldwide. Thats just in the beginning, we are already working on making new partnerships for the future. Will update any development in our channels.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I endorse this project. I have a few questions though.
1. How do you establish the veracity of items listed on your ecosystem?
2. How to you solve copyright infringements?
3. What industry partners do you collaborate with?
Pages:
Jump to: