Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][COP] CopPay - cryptofying your business - page 3. (Read 11779 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Hello! Do you already have some forecast or estimation about the coin price? May it double or rather grow 10 times after the launch?

You know, no one can actually predict it. We just hope that the more developed the project it, the better results shows the token.
In such conditions on market nobody forecast a price anything. But with COP we know one exactly - team excellent and work! That's why price growth is ensured!
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hello!!! I am so glad about having joined the project! I believe it is one of the best investment options on the market now!
Activity: 168
Cryptofying your business
Hello! Do you already have some forecast or estimation about the coin price? May it double or rather grow 10 times after the launch?

You know, no one can actually predict it. We just hope that the more developed the project it, the better results shows the token.
Hello!!! I am so glad about having joined the project! I believe it is one of the best investment options on the market now!

That's really awesome! Thanks for joining us!
Hi! Do you plan to make any changes in white paper after the ico ends? a lot of projects do it lately for some reason..

Probably they want to make it more detailed?
As for CopPay, right now don't have such plans.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Activity: 279
Hi! Do you plan to make any changes in white paper after the ico ends? a lot of projects do it lately for some reason..
Hi! I truly believe that your project deserves a successful future! But just in case, do you have a backup strategy in case you don't reach the ico goals?

Surely, there are backup plans. Now we considering several opportunities, such as private placement, search of investors. At the same time now the team works hard to install payments platform in European countries.
Hello! You are a great team, totally! I have searched throug a lot of ICO lately, and I find that for some of them you can read "scam" between the lines. But not you Smiley

Thanks for support! that means much for us! Stay tuned!
Hi! How many ICO rounds have you scheduled? Would there be the same bounty campaign for all of them, or would it be devided in rounds too?

As do now, we have ICO running till 30 November. For ICO we don't have a bounty campaign
Hi! Have you already made any video interviews? It looks so good, especially when you can see the team and hear them answering all the questions!

We have several videos including ones with CopPay CEO Ina Samovich on your Youtube channel.
Here it is: CopPay YouTube Channel
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Hi! I truly believe that your project deserves a successful future! But just in case, do you have a backup strategy in case you don't reach the ico goals?
Yes, early team says that have plan to continue development in any cases independent from ICO results. They have working product that is quite rare for ICO today
Hi! I always though I wouldnt buy tokens, until I saw your thread. Your project is great! So I hope you reach your goals!
Hello! You are a great team, totally! I have searched throug a lot of ICO lately, and I find that for some of them you can read "scam" between the lines. But not you Smiley
Hi! How many ICO rounds have you scheduled? Would there be the same bounty campaign for all of them, or would it be devided in rounds too?
Hi! Have you already made any video interviews? It looks so good, especially when you can see the team and hear them answering all the questions!
Hello! Is the ICO already started? I must have confused the dates in my head… Anyway, is it already the time to make an investment?

Yes, ICO is live now and will last till 30 November. You are welcome to join it! Go to coppay.io to take part
Hey there! How often do you plan to update the bounty spreadsheet? Seems like it has been a while since the last time.

hello! we don't have bounty for ICO period. It was pre-ICO one
Pages:
Jump to: