Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][COP] CopPay - cryptofying your business - page 4. (Read 11779 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hello. Can you make more updates? It is really important to know how are the things going with the project.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Hello! Is the ICO already started? I must have confused the dates in my head… Anyway, is it already the time to make an investment?
Hi! Are there many competitors in the industry who use ico as well? how can you compete in this situation?
Hey there! How often do you plan to update the bounty spreadsheet? Seems like it has been a while since the last time.
Hello! do you plan to make several ico stages with gradual price increase? How many stages it would be?
Hello! Could you update the spreadsheet bounty soon? I just want to make sure that it keeps track of everything. Thanks!
Activity: 168
Cryptofying your business
Waited for some news? Here is something for you: CopPay platform is now installed in a popular hostel Fabrika. So, if you look for a place to stay in Vilnius, now you know where to pay with crypto Cool
Watch a video about it here
https://youtu.be/lSm4IgTm2oI
I noticed that CopPay set up some terminals in Lithuania. Is really a video aboutit?

Hello! yes, absolutely! We have several of them: you can watch them on your Youtube channel
what do you think concerning the scenario currently available? Do not be scared the coppay may also fall and could it be possible to InchendureInch?

well, CopPay has a real, working product that is interesting and useful for people, business and community. That makes the project really different from what we see on the market nowadays.
That's why we are sure that CopPay will grow, develop and prosper.
no it isn't possible. simply because whenever we very first think of cryptocurreny we think of bitcoin so we start our trip in ccyptocurrency globe with bitcoin and we love to deal mostly with bitcoin. as well as many websites accept bitcoin but not other cash. so bitcoin is the dad of all.r

Yes, bitcoin was the first, but now we have plenty alt coins that are convenient to use.
Anyway CopPay payment platform works with bitcoin as well
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Guys what will you do if softcap no reached? Will the project live? You have working product and business with them. All to need - more fame, more social, more marketing, more community support as I think. You have good chance for work. Reformat and restart!

Even if soft-cap is not reached, the project will continue its development.
Thanks for ideas and support.
Now the team is deciding on the future strategy.
As soon as the decision is made - will give an update

I also will wait for news. Project very interesting for me but fund raising is not so quick. I think team are work hard but time for ICO very difficult
Guys what will you do if softcap no reached? Will the project live? You have working product and business with them. All to need - more fame, more social, more marketing, more community support as I think. You have good chance for work. Reformat and restart!

Even if soft-cap is not reached, the project will continue its development.
Thanks for ideas and support.
Now the team is deciding on the future strategy.
As soon as the decision is made - will give an update
hello! is there any investing limits? I want to buy the tokens for ETH. what wallet is the most convenient , how do you think?

hello! there is no minimum, you can contribute any sum you like.
We suggest to use myetherwallet.
Activity: 154
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Latvia is not ready for cryptofying business yet, but we hope that it will be changed soon!
Read the article on our research here https://goo.gl/b9eoKx
Cryptofying the world with CopPay!
Nothing ready now. And much of governments against those because it's not controlled and does not allow to get more tokens by working printer. Try to slow and soft.
Activity: 279
hello! is there any investing limits? I want to buy the tokens for ETH. what wallet is the most convenient , how do you think?
Activity: 124
Merit: 12
every now and then I come across similar projects. could you point out a few of your advantages and strobg sides?

I suggest you yo visit website of the project www.coppay.io - you can get the full info about it and also the info that now CopPay now are in ICO round.
hello? I have a few questions left. how many ico round do you plan? what will be the prices in every round?
every now and then I come across similar projects. could you point out a few of your advantages and strobg sides?
Latvia is not ready for cryptofying business yet, but we hope that it will be changed soon!
Read the article on our research here https://goo.gl/b9eoKx
Cryptofying the world with CopPay!
Pages:
Jump to: