Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 11. (Read 100790 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
In few hours you will know for certain you got scammed by ethconnect. And once again, Gleb will be proven right, and the greedy mob wrong!

Horton hears a Who.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
It seems they have cleared my account of my 200 tokens. I know that the site is buggy but the tokens always show up after awhile, now it does not show up.
My BTC transaction ID record is there but I dont have any BTC nor the 200 tokens in my account. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind. After I logged out and logged in again the tokens were there. No alarm intended.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
In few hours you will know for certain you got scammed by ethconnect. And once again, Gleb will be proven right, and the greedy mob wrong!

Lol, if Ethconnect wants to scam us they'll wait until it hits exchanges. They can 5x anything that they could steal today.

I think nothing will happen in few hours Cheesy they have not even gone thru with the sales of the extra 2mil tokens Smiley They are probably partying somewhere already Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

Lol, if Ethconnect wants to scam us they'll wait until it hits exchanges. They can 5x anything that they could steal today.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello. Bye.
One more day guys, time to make or break. Are we rich or just stupid?  Wink
Activity: 40
Meez deposited sum ETH on 6th of december. Nothing shows up on my ethconnect account by now. Sad  Only thing meez found out is that my funds were moved from the original depositaddress already...
Hello. Bye.
9 hours til the exchange opens!  how exciting....

i wonder if they will actually allow BTC withdraws otherwise it's all kinda pointless really.  I got interest money accumulating from my lend but haven't even bothered doing anything with it yet.

Ditto, immagine they release ECH at $40 but we lent it out at $5 lol.
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
9 hours til the exchange opens!  how exciting....

i wonder if they will actually allow BTC withdraws otherwise it's all kinda pointless really.  I got interest money accumulating from my lend but haven't even bothered doing anything with it yet.
Activity: 2
My staking also does not work.

No benefit of 0.33% per day as they said on the dashboard.

I can not wait until 20th to see if my money is away or not. All my coins are in staking and I can not cancel it.

My question is if i can cancel on 20th. Will I get my coins back or the price in $.

I think that on 20th, the server is down another time and nothing will work, as we saw it in the past.

So in this year nothing will happening.

That is my feeling.

So you did manage to get the ETHconnect tokens then?

i am still selling some coins. Just hit me up, we can use escrow.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Ethconnect now should be a multi million dollar company, but this action is not looks like a multi million dollar company, its more looks like some poor people suddenly got millions dollar now they are fighting together on money until which one get winner we should wait, hope the guy who has more our Bitcoins become winner,
i ask people please stop buying ETC until they show respect to investors, we deserve better than this because by all of negative waves we stayed with them
Activity: 16

Activity: 14

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform
Today at 07:21:12 PM

Reply with quote  #2686
Quote from: knebel17 on Today at 07:12:58 PM

I can not wait until 20th to see if my money is away or not. All my coins are in staking and I can not cancel it.

My question is if i can cancel on 20th. Will I get my coins back or the price in $.

I think that on 20th, the server is down another time and nothing will work, as we saw it in the past.

That is my feeling.

Some people think, that ethconnect.com will be the mainpage and that they test all feature on this site for the 20th and everything will work perfect *haha*

Let us see.

Yes 1050 Coins in 1st round. It cost me 3-4 days, with the crashed server. It was only luck, not more.

But maybe the big profit is gone with the staking.
Activity: 1
This is going to be interesting
Activity: 76

That is my feeling.

Some people think, that ethconnect.com will be the mainpage and that they test all feature on this site for the 20th and everything will work perfect *haha*

Let us see.

Activity: 16

That is my feeling.

Let us see.

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
This is why u got out of Westerncoin. Because they had the chance to buy q Westerncoin.com  for a measly $5000 and they didn't do it.  They are opening a multi million dollar ICO  and can't spend 5k for a premium name.   Smh
Hello. Bye.
Both domains were different owners last month. Either .net bought out .com or they changed information

I think that .net bought .com. as well. I feel that ethconenct has a higher chance of being real after all, just a little sloppy. Regardless I'm still a bit doubtful, only time will tell.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Ucoincash did the same thing, delay open and hold peoples ETH and BTC

I'm in ucoincash and they will launch in a day... I think this one will be pretty big again... they they tend to hold deposits... like most of these lending ICO's.. I think only numiv didnt hold them as far as I remember.. (and i'm in tons of these Cheesy)
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Both domains were different owners last month. Either .net bought out .com or they changed information
Activity: 21
I believe on the 20th ethconnect.com will be the real ethconnect site... i did a look up .net and .com are owned by the same person... ethconnect.com just went through a major upgrade... went u register currently it takes you ethconnect.net page with no referral....

Just sit back relax we winning
Pages:
Jump to: