Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 7. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Now scammers are enjoying your money and laughing hard  Grin   
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Time to say goodbye to our money and lets move on Wink Welcome to the world of High Risk Investments
Yes, they are over. Another stupid scammers...
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Time to say goodbye to our money and lets move on Wink Welcome to the world of High Risk Investments
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
This has been posted by EthConnect in facebook:

"Dear user

We are enabling withdrawals of BTC and ETH deposits. If you have a problem. Send us a message"

Can someone withdraw and confirm that they unlocked withdraws?

No it is still not working, you get the same message as always "error withdrawal is maintained" Angry

they lie , i sent email to them but no answer, i lost my bitcoins in my wallet , even doesnt show my btc wallet balance
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

"Dear user

We are enabling withdrawals of BTC and ETH deposits. If you have a problem. Send us a message"

No it is still not working, you get the same message as always "error withdrawal is maintained" Angry
Activity: 156
Merit: 24

"Dear user

Activity: 40
There seems to be an issue with the EthConnect staking. I just staked a little over 1400 ECH. Everywhere on the website says that 1 ECH is worth $5 however in my dashboard it says that my 1400 is in USD, not ECH. That means if this isn't corrected I lost $5,600 in value because of this stupid issue with the website.

You will see under AMOUNT it says my staking is in USD. That is how many coins I staked not how much USD therefore the developers need to change it to either 1 of 2 things. Either the USD under staking amount should correctly read ("amount of coins staked" x's $5) or next to the number it should say "ECH"

See screenshot here There is a cancel button next to your stake however that doesn't work.

In addition to that issue, you can't lend in ECH. It has to be USD and there is no way to convert your ECH to USD to make a loan.
Plus the internal exchange is over 6 days delayed.

WHAT A TOTAL MESS ETHCONNECT IS!!!

its been like this from the start. i only did the minimum 50ECH and have same thing from 12/12/2017. had no staking reward payments ect..

these fukn idiots have no idea what day it is. why the fk would you make it a ERC-20 token?!?!

if they havd there own fkn blockchain like bitconnect you could of staked the shit easily with total transparency, fk no's whats going on behind there closed door, if i was to guess id say a circus act
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

See my sig if you're seeking something better.

I was actually just reading up about it. Thanks for the recommendation.

No, thank you, bud. It's my entity, not a paid campaign sig, with apologies to everyone for pointing toward it.

Previously, when I posted in the likes of these threads, I do so with a reason, none of which is to spam my sig as I've obviously purposely just did, evident in what's quoted.
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was actually just reading up about it. Thanks for the recommendation.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
There seems to be an issue with the EthConnect staking. I just staked a little over 1400 ECH. Everywhere on the website says that 1 ECH is worth $5 however in my dashboard it says that my 1400 is in USD, not ECH. That means if this isn't corrected I lost $5,600 in value because of this stupid issue with the website.

You will see under AMOUNT it says my staking is in USD. That is how many coins I staked not how much USD therefore the developers need to change it to either 1 of 2 things. Either the USD under staking amount should correctly read ("amount of coins staked" x's $5) or next to the number it should say "ECH"

See screenshot here There is a cancel button next to your stake however that doesn't work.

In addition to that issue, you can't lend in ECH. It has to be USD and there is no way to convert your ECH to USD to make a loan.

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

Activity: 76
i sell 30k ech for 0.50$ each. pm me

Wake up, those are worth nothing.

Yes they ain’t worth nothing. Mod please close the topic so people can’t get scammed any further
Activity: 630
Merit: 172

Wake up, those are worth nothing.
Activity: 487
Merit: 250

Activity: 38
What are your target regions? Any countries you target most?
Activity: 106

I think this project is promising and I think the success of the team will be very successful

Christ. If that is what you think, I will keep away from what you are advertising in your signature.
Activity: 28

I think this project is promising and I think the success of the team will be very successful

You're just spamming your crap here.

same as "Gleb"
Activity: 84

Activity: 12
This is the address where you can find much of the money I have invested in this project  1FQ2dTM38KDyk8MEeBvN1AGcBmBJnqceN4 , follow that address and finally see where your money comes
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: