Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 112. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
ok guys i will be honest with you...

I came in here, a skeptic, and calling it scam.

Now after 2 days, of due dilligence, Im chaning my mind a bit.

But then again, today I see the video of the guy who went to check up on their building address and found
nothing but a cat and a box.... LOL.... or whatever, and they seem to lie about that.

I keep tipping from this being LEGIT A.f. to a bit hype scammy...run off with our money....[type situation]

Is anyone else going to just put a few hundred in the kitty just to see if it does work out.

I mean I can afford to lose that much for sure.

YOUR THOUGHTS? ANYONE?

I definately wouldnt describe this ICO as "LEGIT A.f." recently.  IMO, lots of scam signs.  But I did put in a couple hundred, because FOMO got the best of me.  Then they delayed their ICO a couple days, which makes me regret putting that money in.   A lot of warnings, and to top it off, they dont have their stuff together.

Duely noted, yes. The website is a bit crud. They call it ethconnect, and you cannot even hop in with ethere. Its not working.

But then again, today I see the video of the guy who went to check up on their building address and found
nothing but a cat and a box.... LOL.... or whatever, and they seem to lie about that.

I keep tipping from this being LEGIT A.f. to a bit hype scammy...run off with our money....[type situation]

Is anyone else going to just put a few hundred in the kitty just to see if it does work out.

YOUR THOUGHTS? ANYONE?

I'm going to tell you what I think, even though it may go against me;

I think hextracoin, bitconnect, regalcoin, goldreward and ethconnect is the same company. The same dog with different collar (it is the same as with telephone companies, which is all monopolized) "Divide and you win". It's a bigger ponzi scheme than we can imagine.

Even so I will participate even knowing that if there is more supply that demand the prices will fall in all these currencies. It is not more dangerous than having the money in a bank so I will move on. I will participate because the benefit can be very large at the expense of the next investor. It is impossible for other currencies to increase in value if they do not pay their partners. The only way is looking for more capital with other similar currencies. They are all the same ...... (hextracoin, bitconnet, goldreward, ethconnect, etc ... etc ... etc). This is a business that can last for years if people keep buying and currencies are limited.

If we think logically pay the bitconnet, hetracoin etc with the money they take out of us (which we will invest in ethconnect) and so on. This is a pyramid scheme that if you leave on time it is possible that you earn a lot of money but for that others (the last ones that are entering) will have to lose.

It is a Ponzi scheme in every rule supporting with the money of all of us.

If you want to play roulette you can enter but you better not participate. The business is going so well that they have already raised more than 7 million dollars in BTC without counting the ETH....

They do not show up because they do not want the cake to be discovered. They are all the same ... The price of the token will rise because it will be scarce and many will want to earn money.

Everything that has a beginning has a neo ending "REMEMBER"

It is a virus with a single objective, locate and destroy. They do not generate value to the Blockchain.

Greetings to all and good luck.

I heard this theory too, that they are one and the same running a few sites.....Hmmmmm.

Great points, so I have taken all that on board. tHanks.

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

YOUR THOUGHTS? ANYONE?

I'm going to tell you what I think, even though it may go against me;

I think hextracoin, bitconnect, regalcoin, goldreward and ethconnect is the same company. The same dog with different collar (it is the same as with telephone companies, which is all monopolized) "Divide and you win". It's a bigger ponzi scheme than we can imagine.

Even so I will participate even knowing that if there is more supply that demand the prices will fall in all these currencies. It is not more dangerous than having the money in a bank so I will move on. I will participate because the benefit can be very large at the expense of the next investor. It is impossible for other currencies to increase in value if they do not pay their partners. The only way is looking for more capital with other similar currencies. They are all the same ...... (hextracoin, bitconnet, goldreward, ethconnect, etc ... etc ... etc). This is a business that can last for years if people keep buying and currencies are limited.

If we think logically pay the bitconnet, hetracoin etc with the money they take out of us (which we will invest in ethconnect) and so on. This is a pyramid scheme that if you leave on time it is possible that you earn a lot of money but for that others (the last ones that are entering) will have to lose.

It is a Ponzi scheme in every rule supporting with the money of all of us.

If you want to play roulette you can enter but you better not participate. The business is going so well that they have already raised more than 7 million dollars in BTC without counting the ETH....

They do not show up because they do not want the cake to be discovered. They are all the same ... The price of the token will rise because it will be scarce and many will want to earn money.

Everything that has a beginning has a neo ending "REMEMBER"

It is a virus with a single objective, locate and destroy. They do not generate value to the Blockchain.

Greetings to all and good luck.
Activity: 168

YOUR THOUGHTS? ANYONE?

I definately wouldnt describe this ICO as "LEGIT A.f." recently.  IMO, lots of scam signs.  But I did put in a couple hundred, because FOMO got the best of me.  Then they delayed their ICO a couple days, which makes me regret putting that money in.   A lot of warnings, and to top it off, they dont have their stuff together.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict

YOUR THOUGHTS? ANYONE?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Oh great, nothing better than two newbs who sign up on Bitcointalk just to post that they've invested to help the real investors feel secure, lol.   Roll Eyes

Oh, sorry, thought that I was allowed to post my stance on Ethconnect on this forum, despite being a "newb".

Let me guess: You think you're one of those "real investors"? Let me tell you: If you were, you wouldn't be posting in this thread.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Oh great, nothing better than two newbs who sign up on Bitcointalk just to post that they've invested to help the real investors feel secure, lol.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
One people has goto this building but he can not find any company name ETHCONNECT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYMEPkR2-LU&t=155s
This is SCAM. Take care.

This could be a deal breaker, I mean what do you guys think?

Surely seems fishy, but personally I am still going to invest a little amount of "gambling money" as I call it, where I don't shed a tear if I lose it all. Money which I would otherwise spend on a night out drinking beer or so, might as well just invest into another cryptocurrency ICO.  Cheesy

I have send some BTC to their site from exchange, that's a first for me bt everything is fluid.....cant die of run bankrupt if they decide to run of off with the amount..Smiley
One people has goto this building but he can not find any company name ETHCONNECT.
This is SCAM. Take care.

Surely seems fishy, but personally I am still going to invest a little amount of "gambling money" as I call it, where I don't shed a tear if I lose it all. Money which I would otherwise spend on a night out drinking beer or so, might as well just invest into another cryptocurrency ICO.  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
This is SCAM. Take care.

Activity: 126
It looks like many people got their btc stuck in their site and I dont think they will be ready on Nov 3rd too so I suggest people to wait for few hours or a day after they open the ICO.
Activity: 168
These guys have done some pretty shady stuff and it doesnt look like they have their stuff together. I dont know if its a good idea to invest. 

That being said, I put in a small amount yesterday about 30 minutes before they announced the delay.  As of this morning that BTC is showing on the website.  If they had announced the delay earlier, I wouldnt have put my money in.  There is just too much wrong at the moment.
Activity: 8
More investors are coming
Activity: 45
yo why it says november 3rd instead of 1st cant even send eth

Please Wait Until ICO is Open On Nov 3, 2017 (UTC+9 Tokyo Time)
Activity: 12
Well, not sure what is wrong with ethconnect.com. Login button redirects you to ethonnect.net. Maybe just register button is fishy, didnt try it. However, on that site is yt video that was recorded 22th oct and there were no stolen identities in whitepaper in fact, their dev team was not mentioned at all.

probably how you are tricked into a referral
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Do not send a single penny to that scammy motherfuckers! They will run away with your money. Fuckin scammers and identity thieves!

Can't find photos of team on website...

That's because they expunged Page 30 on their PDF but not before Google crawled and indexed the page which I captured as follows ...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Shintaro+Yoshida%22+%22Takahashi+Yugo%22+%22Ethconnect%22+team

Activity: 37
http://i68.tinypic.com/2rntoxi.jpg

Do not send a single penny to that scammy motherfuckers! They will run away with your money. Fuckin scammers and identity thieves!

Can't find photos of team on website...
Activity: 3
This is SCAM. Take care.
Activity: 283
You guys noticed it is exactly same thing as regalcoin, hextracoin, gold rewards?

Same internal wallet, same ico rules... Smiley

ethconnect is not responsive for me

as for regalcoin / hextracoin - I don't understand what happening, there is no "normal" information at all, just some semi-working mock-up

how can we link these together? at least DNS anc MX records shows no connection, they are all pointing to cloudfare

Login to each one, check wp, and internal wallets. All looks very similiar. Even ico rules.
Activity: 8
https://screenshots.firefox.com/3Hw50lmhn3yBwxNP/www.ethconnect.net

No panic please, all OK))
At least for now)
Transactions also appeared in another wallet
Jump to: