Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 116. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
eh I put in 60$ worth of BTC to test and it aint coming, says system maintenance now. Looks like they got us! lol

sorry to hear,  :-(  but at least its only $60

but looks like you should run for the hills on this one, yes!!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This ICO will be a flop, only crazy people can participate.
Problem isn't the risk, but the exchange period is too late (december-january)  Wink
Activity: 94
eh I put in 60$ worth of BTC to test and it aint coming, says system maintenance now. Looks like they got us! lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
i deposited 500$ and it was good
deposited another 500$ and its not there contacted support Angry and they are away
its okay i took the risk Grin Grin Grin but on ico itself and not the deposit Undecided Undecided
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
on the RISK scale, saying 1 to 10....

1 being NO RISK, and 10 Being VERY High RISK,

This looks to be about a 25 .... Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Sent BTC for ico. Nothing arrived. Check TX shows money has been recieved. I do search txid and it says not found. This is becoming joke. As support show as away for another 3 hours. Seriously not happy

yeah it happend to me too i send for fist time and it went trough but second time is exactly like you Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
looks like still under maintnance

They should fix it because there are only 15 hours left for the ICO and even the ETH wallet is not even enabled.

to those who have contributed to BTC please continue to report when you have it in your wallets...

Everything should be working at 100%

If it continues like this tomorrow before the ICO, I will not buy  Angry
Sent BTC for ico. Nothing arrived. Check TX shows money has been recieved. I do search txid and it says not found. This is becoming joke. As support show as away for another 3 hours. Seriously not happy

yeah it happend to me too i send for fist time and it went trough but second time is exactly like you Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

They should fix it because there are only 15 hours left for the ICO and even the ETH wallet is not even enabled.

to those who have contributed to BTC please continue to report when you have it in your wallets...

Activity: 1
Sent BTC for ico. Nothing arrived. Check TX shows money has been recieved. I do search txid within ethconnect site to find tx id and they said its not found. This is becoming joke. As support show as away for another 3 hours. Seriously not happy. BTC sent to correct address and confirmed on blockcypher.com.
When did you enable the eth wallet ?

I can not send ETH even to the purse Roll Eyes

eth wallet not active yet only btc atm

ok thanks! Wink

eth wallet not active yet only btc atm

SCAM. Do not send money. Lost $60 in a BTC transaction that never arrived

did you tried to use your tx id on that button? please test it and let us know

i send 10$ to test it and it deposited no pb
Activity: 11
SCAM. Do not send money. Lost $60 in a BTC transaction that never arrived
Activity: 12
out of everything, the only thing that actually worried me is the fact they don't have an ethwallet, Yet they call themselves ethconnect...
Activity: 126
I have tried more than 10 times today but your server is really useless.
Lol, I have been trying too.... I couldn't get Hextracoin hoping to get atleast some ECH coins but it seems site is useless
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
I have tried more than 10 times today but your server is really useless.
Activity: 18
I don’t understand why people don’t understand 😏 that the .com domain was created by a user to earn referrals to the .net site. Didn’t you realize that when you think of a website the first thing on top of your head is a .com domain site? Clever user. He invested on a simulated site to earn alot from happy clickers!
Activity: 7
If you’re in bitconnect, but still try to slut shame Ethconnect please shut up, you have no credibility. Ethconnect and bitconnect are the same damn thing.

Thank You a bunch of these people are stupid and hypocrites.
Activity: 7
I still find it weird the 2 domains net and com are registered by 2 different people in 2 diff countries

.com is a scam don't use it

.net is the official one
Jump to: