Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 115. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
Guys, there is like 4 of these. Sure, ethconnect.net has the most followers on twitter but DEV has never come back on here to confirm that ethconnect.net is the real one. There is Ethconnect.com, Ethconnect.trade, Ethconnect.live, Ethconnect.net. This seems like a genius scam that is trying to steal away with all the investments, even on the twitter "dev" claims the other sites are not affiliated.

Hi Guys! That girl who worked for ethconnect has been fired

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSFtEjKj6pc

Can you translate that?

Don't you think the address left on the whitepaper is the legit one?ethconnect.net.

they confirmed .net is original one all others are fake

My manager here at work, just used that to do a private WHOIS advance search.  [paid service]

And would confirm that the website " Ethconnect.net"  does infact look legit, to the registrar.

The other sources, like .LIVE  .COM  etc look like people trying to phish and build a fake site to same, [trying to hide identities]

this WHOIS advanced search we used is pretty good guys..... So I would say . the address left on the whitepaper is the legit one? => ethconnect.net.

The rest are FAKE / SCAM / PHISHing sites.... or they could be affilaites trying to cash in from the % bonuses / affiliate commisions..... that seems pretty accurate.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
If the .com website is a spoof website, Ethconnect will have a major problem.  Shocked

Or I should say the people investing in Ethconnect will...
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
looks like they have alot of enemies Shocked Shocked
but they update the feed if anything happens

Guys, there is like 4 of these. Sure, ethconnect.net has the most followers on twitter but DEV has never come back on here to confirm that ethconnect.net is the real one. There is Ethconnect.com, Ethconnect.trade, Ethconnect.live, Ethconnect.net. This seems like a genius scam that is trying to steal away with all the investments, even on the twitter "dev" claims the other sites are not affiliated.

Can you translate that?

Don't you think the address left on the whitepaper is the legit one?ethconnect.net.

they confirmed .net is original one all others are fake

Ether Addict

Can you translate that?

TRANSLATED FROM JAPANESE TO ENGLISH BELOW :-

Hello everyone.
I do not like it.
This place is working.
We had a wonderful project, it is your enthusiastic project, so I think that we will benefit ETH Connect investors. It will also help you in your life.
I am terribly sorry. I will forgive your mistakes.

Google translate

Hello everyone, my name is nanase
This is where I used to work.
We have a great project, it is the heart of everyone here.
ETH CONNECT that is a perfect project. It will bring huge profits to investors and I believe it will help change your life.
But due to some mistakes I was fired.
I'm so sorry and hope everyone forgive me.

Thanks for full translation :-)  
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

I work in this area of Marunouchi and have lunch in the building often.
Small world!
Activity: 17

Can you translate that?

TRANSLATED FROM JAPANESE TO ENGLISH BELOW :-

Hello everyone.
I do not like it.
This place is working.
We had a wonderful project, it is your enthusiastic project, so I think that we will benefit ETH Connect investors. It will also help you in your life.
I am terribly sorry. I will forgive your mistakes.

Google translate

Hello everyone, my name is nanase
This is where I used to work.
We have a great project, it is the heart of everyone here.
ETH CONNECT that is a perfect project. It will bring huge profits to investors and I believe it will help change your life.
But due to some mistakes I was fired.
I'm so sorry and hope everyone forgive me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Guys, this guy just told me this:

"Ok...then you would tell me how much you lent and I would give you 100% of your bonus no bullshit...ok??"

Do I believe him?
Activity: 12

Can you translate that?

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

Can you translate that?
Activity: 17

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Due to some reasons about the server and ensure the interests of all members
We will start ICO 2 days later.
ICO is going to Start 00:00 'November 3rd, 2017 Time zone +09: 00.
Thank you everyone for supporting us!

what do you think guys??
they need more time to implent eth wallet Huh or get more btc and run Shocked Shocked Shocked

At this point falcon coin looks better
Activity: 19
They can compete bitconnect at marketcap if they dont run ofcource. That is why running is out of their option if they want to get rich at the highest scale. The dev is brilliant or maybe the one created this project is also the founder of bitconnect. What do you think guyz?

Please join telegram so that you wont missed the announcement.
Ether Addict
out of everything, the only thing that actually worried me is the fact they don't have an ethwallet, Yet they call themselves ethconnect...

"We don't need no sinkin' ETH wallet!
We's only wants Madre Bitcoin."

LOL.....

In asia they should be called..... ETH-NO-CONNECT   Grin

Reason : Cant even use ether to get involved in this. 

SMH?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
out of everything, the only thing that actually worried me is the fact they don't have an ethwallet, Yet they call themselves ethconnect...

"We don't need no sinkin' ETH wallet!
We's only wants Madre Bitcoin.
¡A la Luna!"
Due to some reasons about the server and ensure the interests of all members
We will start ICO 2 days later.
ICO is going to Start 00:00 'November 3rd, 2017 Time zone +09: 00.
Thank you everyone for supporting us!

what do you think guys??
they need more time to implent eth wallet Huh or get more btc and run Shocked Shocked Shocked
Ether Addict

yes, lol. True.  Cool
Activity: 1
It is what it is. I have put 50$. That's what i afford to loose. It's worth a possible 100x chance or more... Just let the magic happen... https://ethconnect.net/ref/abrakadabra
i used my tx id this time worked and my btc added to my account  Grin Grin

i think site is overloaded just pust tx id and try and try it will be there guys
Activity: 13
Looks like the site is still overloaded I can't even log in.
If it is truly an ERC20 token we should be able to send ETH and receive ECH in our wallets through smart contract.
I guess they don't want you to hold the coins outside their website.
Jump to: