Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 139. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Where is the website to look at the landing page and same time to find out about the team behind the project. It gives impression of something else after its ticker anyways that isn't important. Do you acre to share the social media profiles links of the people involved in this project or team isn't finalized yet ?

I'm agree with you. No website. Can't buy.

Sorry! I was update website on topic

Website is the easiest thing you can make and there is nothing.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
I disagree on that this is a scam,  even though many ico are coming out towards the end of this year, I like the concept of this very one called ECH, another of its kind on ECR20, ethereum blockchain. Am just concerned with the numbers of released coins on ico, i hope it won't be difficult to purchase like hextracoin.  Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This seems like Bitconnect but even more scam-ish, no reliable information whatsoever.
Activity: 8
I really do not agree that this is a scam. I am only being worried at the rate ICOs on lending programs are released these days. I am a bit worried about the total supply of the coin. The website is not accessible.
Let us still give the dev benefit og the doubt.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
SCAM ALERT Huh??

I do not think so. Bitconnect, Regalcoin are said scam but reality proves the opposite.
I see complete information, clear roadmap.
@Dasengineer has contributed or is deliberately rational type because he also has PundiX web prepared ICO.

I will refer to this project more thoroughly. very interesting

Man I just gave the proofs. What are talking about? Just follow my proffs and do your own research if you want. He mentioned project is from Japan. Check the people which is the team on website!

Don't bother with this scam artist he already has created multiple newbie user account on here. Hahah
Activity: 17
SCAM ALERT Huh??

I do not think so. Bitconnect, Regalcoin are said scam but reality proves the opposite.
@Dasengineer has contributed or is deliberately rational type because he also has PundiX web prepared ICO.

Man I just gave the proofs. What are talking about? Just follow my proffs and do your own research if you want. He mentioned project is from Japan. Check the people which is the team on website!

I think any ICO project is capable of scam. I've invested in BitConnect, bought ICO Regalcoin and now it's Hextra. I see the profit of it. risky investment? Yes. Every ICO will have. I will learn more about this project
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
SCAM ALERT Huh??

Activity: 2
I think all ICO projects can be scam: including bitconnect, regal, hextra ...
But, i hope this project is successful Smiley
Activity: 17
SCAM ALERT Huh??

!!! SCAM ALERT !!! !!! SCAM ALERT !!! !!! SCAM ALERT !!! !!! SCAM ALERT !!!

I will start guys and you follow up and stick this piece of shitty school boy deep in the toilet bowl. Where you piece of shit suppose to be! Don't trick people with your useless pictures of japan founders.

LOL

One by one search for pictures in google each of those persons!

first: Kenjiro Tamakiro CO-Founder. Pictures was taken from real japan man, twitter provided https://twitter.com/tnksh Search by the name in google and what you will find? nothing
second: WOW what we see here Henry F. Webster CO-Founder? Really? Is this one? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwisktewnITXAhUJ3SYKHdWYBBIQFggnMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ancestry.com%2F1940-census%2Fusa%2FMissouri%2FHenry-F-Webster_36wxzv&usg=AOvVaw1pFWT5ne1DH8pih-qI3HxS or may be this one? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwisktewnITXAhUJ3SYKHdWYBBIQFgguMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.legacy.com%2Fobituaries%2Fname%2Fhenry-webster-obituary%3Fpid%3D1000000158056394&usg=AOvVaw0xWoHKEWq0ospS-7UZLGAF
Search Henry Webster by picture? https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZis8X5hXLoXoBveoyRrKy2QD6n-uuYhuns1wR3VhlubU28tB4V7Blqu-3kZqhTvZg1S_1x1IBn6Jzg3YLJSwzWoaJUO0ULRwADqw7LijwjDOK1IfsW1_1-jqoGuv5z5mtID4d0tSzHdjF_18I2szVOV32xdbqzRKFUYm1_1pXf2PFTcljWPHaKK6scSWl9Hm2QyL6L2KMlxMLFW2tPHfjFVVh8bUnxIpWZHlkpgf6b3BF53IPqeoKdVXIAta40JWje6KVUfbotO-ezL619KcS-ecUPTK0HLW0VSs6vNj5eniyMfTMdFt1Fmuy0TkExzCkFETVELFOHuUbf1aEfwsVH-0n-_1qPVhweQ&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=CY7sWfTVA8jXmAH3lp_4DA

Haha White collar worker? WTF?

And so on guys. I can continue but there is no reason to do so. You can track yourself until he will close this piece of scam shit.

DON'T INVEST ANY AMOUNT TO THIS SCAM!!!

Activity: 274
Simple, is the first word I think after seeing this thread, I will greatly wait for your next info, because it is very important for the development of this project, hopefully run well Smiley
Activity: 196
StasyQ
I see in your roadmap that the mining (POW) phase will start in Apr 2018.

Do you plan to do more ICOs after the one in Nov?
How many (%) coins are planned for POW or POS?

Thank you.
Activity: 93
lending staking and mining on erc20 token ? hmm interesting
Activity: 189
that roadmap though. so much innovation  Shocked

/s
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
If you have bounty program I would be very willing to reserve a spot to be your Filipino translator

Here are some of my latest and notable translation works:
Centra: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ended-2052766
DeepOnion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-integrated-no-ico-free-airdrops-14th-of-40-rounds-2168126

I also do graphics design which I can incorporate on the thread

Hope you'd consider my proposal.

Thanks,
-YouShallNotPass
Activity: 178
Activity: 31
This kids is out of control at all. Now they don't even do a damn airdrop, website and so on. Just inserting the pictures in ANN thread and offering real-deal investments. What a hell is wrong with people? Who is investing in this kind of shit? People who thinks they can do 1000% in few days, seriously are just born?

Agreeing with you
Activity: 2
Where is the website to look at the landing page and same time to find out about the team behind the project. It gives impression of something else after its ticker anyways that isn't important. Do you acre to share the social media profiles links of the people involved in this project or team isn't finalized yet ?

Sorry! I was update website on topic
Activity: 149

This kids is out of control at all. Now they don't even do a damn airdrop, website and so on. Just inserting the pictures in ANN thread and offering real-deal investments. What a hell is wrong with people? Who is investing in this kind of shit? People who thinks they can do 1000% in few days, seriously are just born?
Jump to: