Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 16. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

staking works  Smiley  and on facebook they said withdrawl will work on 20th of dec when they go on exchange... we will see... 10 more days :/

And they dont sold another 2 mio coins! They opend sell just for one hour and sold 55k again...

I hope u fix your bugs soon.... Undecided
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Dear all member!
Demand for ownership ECH and lending is too great. So we will sell another 2 million ECH.

https://etherdelta.com/#0xc81ef5822fd5e1fab4ccb863d2078e5e3c915f2f-ETH

in their roadmap said, December 10, 2017 web staking will be opened wich mean member can earn profit daily
but, is the web staking already run or ??
and now they will sell another 2 Million ECH again ?? is the money did not enough to build the platform ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Is the staking on the website working? Have anyone tried it out? I thought they were going to release a desktop wallet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
This scam is another confirmation how greedy and stupid people are. Even after knowing, that ethconnect dudes stole a identity of a person for displaying him as a team member, they still invested in this shit millions... Now some Indian, Russian or Nigerian dudes are enjoying your money and laughing hard. It's so fucking easy... 1. buy a HYIP script = $200-300 2. Code some tokens via Ethereum platform =$ 0 3. Make a website  = $500-100 4. Announce your scam here on bitcointalk. 5. Enjoy the money from greedy noobs and idiots. 6. Run another similar scam...

are you in? i'm game.. lets do it do you have a name for it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
This scam is another confirmation how greedy and stupid people are. Even after knowing, that ethconnect dudes stole a identity of a person for displaying him as a team member, they still invested in this shit millions... Now some Indian, Russian or Nigerian dudes are enjoying your money and laughing hard. It's so fucking easy... 1. buy a HYIP script = $200-300 2. Code some tokens via Ethereum platform =$ 0 3. Make a website  = $500-100 4. Announce your scam here on bitcointalk. 5. Enjoy the money from greedy noobs and idiots. 6. Run another similar scam...
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
the staking is broken... if you go to ethconnect.net/staking you can enter how much you want to stake but it does not show.. it will however remove it from your balance...

these guys are PROs...
Activity: 53
nO.

I still can not find out who we are lending too.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
So... Could anyone withdraw their BTC or ETH out of the platform at any point in time? OR even ECH to their Mew wallet?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Dear all member!
Demand for ownership ECH and lending is too great. So we will sell another 2 million ECH.

Color me confused ...

ETHBlockNet CRYPTOCURRENCY

ETHBlockNet SPECIFICATIONS

Token name : ECS
Token standard : ERC20
Blockchain Platform : Ethereum
Total Supply: 2,000,000
Future Supply: POS/POW
Smart Contract : On the Ethereum Blockchain soon to be transformed to normal coin x11

ECS Lending
This is a very interesting concept for passive investors and extremely suitable with those who are looking for investment opportunities without calculating profit collected from their investment.

ECS Trading
This option is also rather potential for investors although the profit margin is not equal to lending. But with a stable development trend, this is still a profitable investment opportunity.

ECS Staking
If you are a person who is really busy, consider this option. It will bring you considerable profit from hoarding ETHBlockNet (ECS).
ECS Mining
This is the final way out of the above methods to be able to earn profit by mining. We provide POW algorithms so people can mine with the amount of coin we permit.

Fundraising for Best lending platform

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dear all member!

Activity: 8
i tried to remove my google authenticator and the site crashed. Now i get: "The two-factor authentication code you specified is incorrect. Please check the clock on your authenticator device to verify that it is in sync." and i cant login.

Any way to remove it? The support wont answer......
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

I need help !
I made a deposit in BTC a week ago and even now nothing has arrived!
On the site I see 1320/3 confirmations...
What is going on Huh

I will tell you my friend what is going on.

You clearly have not read through the last 5, 10, 50 or 100 pages of this thread. If you had you would not have deposited BTC into Ethconnect.

Wait, what! They said that like math, there won't be any reading after high school, hence exiting the system in 8th or 10th grade, whichever one comes first, for I don't knows cuz by math teecher waz a dick. I really hopped that Ethconect was my tickit so that I can continue to never wrok a day in my live. This is so bullSHIT, man. Why can't they play nise in makin us all rish.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
BTC/ETH Withrawals are still locked. FOr newbies out there, Do not deposit your coins on ethconnect.net. RED flags everywhere
Activity: 795
Stop ETH & BTC deposit on ethconnect they are scammers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
They are making so much money they stopped deposits and withdrawals
Activity: 106

I need help !
What is going on Huh

I will tell you my friend what is going on.

You clearly have not read through the last 5, 10, 50 or 100 pages of this thread. If you had you would not have deposited BTC into Ethconnect.

Activity: 56

I need help !
What is going on Huh
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Guys why are you still spamming in this topic? Lat 40 pages are spam. You do not helping anyone with this spam.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Just sent 1.2 ETH to the my ETHconnect wallet. Transaction is confirmed for hours now but i have 0 ETH on the website.

Sent support Email + contacted the official facebook webpage.

Wait N see ...
Pages:
Jump to: