Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 17. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
i have 200 ech and 0,008 btc in the ech website. i do not know it scam or not, but i am ready for everything even for the worst. there are always risk in investment, so if u are not ready to lose your money do not invest....big gain big loss...that's it. it's useless getting angry, what we can do now is wait and hope for the best, or just let your money gone with them. take it as learning to do better investnent in the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Im selling ECH externaly, 1000 coins. 3$ each. We can exchange small amounts, use escrow or middleman. Just to be safe.

those arent even worth 3 cents each, its a scam, wake up.
Activity: 22
Im selling ECH externaly, 1000 coins. 3$ each. We can exchange small amounts, use escrow or middleman. Just to be safe.
Activity: 51
I can't wait to see what the future holds for Eth,  I'm in for an original $750, thats more than doubled now with bitcoin prices but it is still worth it to try. 
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
80% of people posting in here are complete morons, and you have your capt of the team GLEB. LOL.

Serioulsy....  Grin Grin Grin

My grandpappy used to say, "You can call me a son of a bitch, but you better be smiling when you say it."  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
ethconnect is still here.. and pleb (gleb) is also still here.. surprise surprise.. I wonder if he writes this crap to all lending platform threads... Cheesy
Whilst Gleb has consistently slated ECH, and you seem to imply as Ethconnect is still here it is not a scam.

My challenge to you is to find just one person who can show they have made money OR withdrawn ETH or BTC in the last three weeks.

In fact, what about just one person that has had a response from Ethconnect.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
80% of people posting in here are complete morons, and you have your capt of the team GLEB. LOL.

Serioulsy....  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
connected nothing update good news
vip
Ethconnect team is so fake why will you keep your investors fund with you for a whole month you keep telling them they can withdraw of which is the direct opposite. This is the second time they will say people can withdraw but not. They never respond to mail.

Please revisit the very beginning of this thread where it was proven beyond doubt that Ethconnect is a scam.
Activity: 795
Ethconnect team is so fake why will you keep your investors fund with you for a whole month you keep telling them they can withdraw of which is the direct opposite. This is the second time they will say people can withdraw but not. They never respond to mail.
vip
Well they did not run yet....so the chances to get on a exchange are quite high. Even though the new "post-ico" sell was kinda making me nervous Cheesy

Slowly but steadily I believe they are trying but just can't handle it.

Kowtowers of BitBase said the same thing prior to it going dark. ECH holders are so fucked.
Activity: 147
Merit: 131
Same sh*t with balance.. Sad
Considering to get in some project here http://cryptocashtime.com/
Didnt get any ucoincash tokens today, hope for last round Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Well they did not run yet....so the chances to get on a exchange are quite high. Even though the new "post-ico" sell was kinda making me nervous Cheesy

Slowly but steadily I believe they are trying but just can't handle it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I guess they ran into problems with wallets and also working on other things like stak and exchange
But im wondeing they have 25 milion dollar now why they didnt buy better servers site still sucks
And wallets locked for a month
Activity: 168
I suppose the rest of the users also got all their balances to zero ?
Also, I suppose no one still can withdraw any funds if there are any.

My 200 ETH and .008 BTC are still there. 

thats bad,, so what next ?
is there any announcements or updates about all stuck funds inside this project
or this is a sign if this project will failed and scam

Us not being able to get out our BTC is definitely a red flag.   Hopefully that changes, but I wouldnt hold my breath.
Activity: 327

thats bad,, so what next ?
is there any announcements or updates about all stuck funds inside this project
or this is a sign if this project will failed and scam

Wait till 20 dec. If it is 0 then they are gone

Whats did they say will happen, on dec 20th?
Activity: 23
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Run Away scam of the week is Apoud
Pages:
Jump to: