Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 28. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Selling 1200 ech 7$ per ech price is negotiable and we can use escrow if needed.
Activity: 38
My ECH is been transfered by someone. nobody answer in support. I have lost all my ECH

There is only one explanation to it. First, you got scammed by yourself; you deposited btc into that crappy ethconnect platform. 2nd, you got scammed by ethconnect. They took your btc and gave you a coin you will never be able to withdraw. 3rd, a third party scammer (ethconnectEN, ethconnect.live....) stole your login information and transferred the coins to his account. At the end of the day, neither you nor the 3rd party scammer is going to be able to withdraw anything.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
My ECH is been transfered by someone. nobody answer in support. I have lost all my ECH

Did you get the license plate number as it sped away?
Activity: 4
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
When i check it still says 1ECH = $1

How do you manage to log in when you dont see this? Its not rocket science guys..

https://snag.gy/lBis6a.jpg

When u log in and u go to the botom at the dashboard u see there 1ECH= 1 $

Well I wish you get 1 USD for your 1 ETHConnect token Smiley
Activity: 20
My suggest is dont deposit anything yet if ppl cannot withdraw eth btc.

Just wait with patience.

ICO is over so u dont need to rush to start lending.

Better check all before do bad move.

And DONT use website ending ".com"!!!!!!!!

Goodluck to everybody

Hope we become another bitconnect...
Activity: 9
BUYING ECH PLEASE PM ME!
Activity: 294
Merit: 20

How do you manage to log in when you dont see this? Its not rocket science guys..

https://snag.gy/lBis6a.jpg
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
1 day until lending starts. Lets see if these guys are ready. Make or break time!

Activity: 10
I can easily see this coin reaching USD 50 in the next few days. The demand is soaring. Hopefully people will be able to withdraw soon and the reason for this is to protect holders from hackers. I think there is a fair chance that some of us will regret not investing in this and calling it a scam. A lot of people will be making 6 figure numbers with this imo
Activity: 795
Merit: 10

Great news if you bought Eth Connect Coin as it just hit $5 dollars and its not even live on the main exchanges.

Their lending platform will go live in 3 days which will drive the value of the coin up even further.

I won't be surprised it this coin hits 20 before it even hits the live exchanges.

I personally have 400 coins so that's a cool $2,000 if I decide to sell when it goes live.

I will be holding however and shoot to sell at a higher price.

F.cking SCAMMERS! People still can't withdraw their BTC/ETH! You can deposit, but ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW!

'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

This is fucking system launched by ethconnect, people are just following them blinded. Why will you want to receive more money when the excess deposited BTC and ETH can't be withdraw. I will simply say ethconnect is a scam until the release peoples fund.
Hello. Bye.

Great news if you bought Eth Connect Coin as it just hit $5 dollars and its not even live on the main exchanges.

Their lending platform will go live in 3 days which will drive the value of the coin up even further.

I won't be surprised it this coin hits 20 before it even hits the live exchanges.

I personally have 400 coins so that's a cool $2,000 if I decide to sell when it goes live.

Where has it hit $5?

Its the price quoted off their main page.
I dont see that anywhere, are you looking at .net or .com?

.net I'm staying away from .com

Its right next to the price of Ethereum on the main page. it says ECH= $5
vip

Where has it hit $5?

I dont see that anywhere, are you looking at nuts or cum?

ftfy

Where has it hit $5?

I dont see that anywhere, are you looking at .net or .com?
vip

F.cking SCAMMERS! People still can't withdraw their BTC/ETH! You can deposit, but ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW!

'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'
Hello. Bye.

Where has it hit $5?

Activity: 36

vip

Where has it hit $5?

In EthConnect's wet dream.

Where has it hit $5?
Pages:
Jump to: