Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 27. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I cannot withdraw my eth now
You can deposit it but cannot withdraw

Anybody here can withdraw from ethconnect???

do not deposit ATM i smell scam

Activity: 566
Merit: 10
I cannot withdraw my eth now
You can deposit it but cannot withdraw

Anybody here can withdraw from ethconnect???
do not deposit ATM i smell scam
Activity: 566
New USER Alert !!!!!

Maybe Just Maybe they kept wallets closed as of today the lending platform opens and any spare BTC / ETH would be lent to the platform rather than waiting for the exchange to open for coins. If you don't have the money don't invest simple.. Ive been reading this thread and the amount of whining little girls complaining about their locked Bitcoin... Get over yourself you new the risk. Lolzzzz Bitches...

This coin gonna grow just like Bitconnect, Regal, Hextra....  Bitconnect was the same when they launched. Oh wait Bcc is a scam right Lol it might not be fully decentralised but we making profits daily.. Haters Hate we just make money

The reality will soon be done on you. And tell me something that money you make how will you withdraw it from their website with this crappy team.
Activity: 23
I could log in however all my balances show 0.  I'm chill, if its gone its gone.
Lending is not working same as Wallets. They have a new 8 days counter till exchange though.  Seems maintenance is still going on.
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
Website is not working... In facebook page they said 15 min, before 3 hours....
Activity: 6
New USER Alert !!!!!

Maybe Just Maybe they kept wallets closed as of today the lending platform opens and any spare BTC / ETH would be lent to the platform rather than waiting for the exchange to open for coins. If you don't have the money don't invest simple.. Ive been reading this thread and the amount of whining little girls complaining about their locked Bitcoin... Get over yourself you new the risk. Lolzzzz Bitches...

This coin gonna grow just like Bitconnect, Regal, Hextra....  Bitconnect was the same when they launched. Oh wait Bcc is a scam right Lol it might not be fully decentralised but we making profits daily.. Haters Hate we just make money
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Ethconnect ended its ico as far as two weeks or three now. Both Btc and Eth withdrawal are not possible and the team refuse to say a thing about it. The funniest part is  the eth i deposited has already been moved to another wallet and i was given another wallet apart the one i used for initial deposit. Eth connect is a scam. Don't deposit anymore.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Ethconnect ended its ico as far as two weeks or three now. Both Btc and Eth withdrawal are not possible and the team refuse to say a thing about it. The funniest part is  the eth i deposited has already been moved to another wallet and i was given another wallet apart the one i used for initial deposit. Eth connect is a scam.
Activity: 34
they just open lending today, site is not stable at all. but they dont scam us yet !
Activity: 53
Idk, wait see what goes on.  Not much we can do once they have the coins.
Activity: 3
I deposited €100 worth of ETH to the wallet yesterday, it was never received. I tried to contact the support via chat, the entire day I got 0 response. I believe they are just stealing peoples money. How can we get this fixed?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
anyone having trouble depositing into ethconnect? i have just sent some ETH to my ethconnect account. but it hasn't shown up yet.
If you did take the time reading this forum and reddit, you would know 99.99% of those who deposited got screwed up!

i was referring my question to an ETHCONNECT believer. unlike an non believer like you!

I guess you missed all the evidence depicting EthConnect as a scam, eh?
Activity: 4
anyone having trouble depositing into ethconnect? i have just sent some ETH to my ethconnect account. but it hasn't shown up yet.
If you did take the time reading this forum and reddit, you would know 99.99% of those who deposited got screwed up!

i was referring my question to an ETHCONNECT believer. unlike an non believer like you!
Activity: 38
Activity: 4
Activity: 19
2017-11-29 14:41:55 PM   +0.00000000 ECH   Request Transfer ID: 4304

site scam 0.05 btc gone

Did you log in at .net or .com?

.net

never login .com

screenshot:https://image.prntscr.com/image/1QbCboHDQhCUGaq_0pyMdw.png
Well i guess this is how it work. Someone got your account details. Now they see that u deposit BTC. They do request transfer with 0.05 BTC to 0.0 ECH. That is why u have transaction ID with 0 ECH received and stole your BTC. As simple as that.

Activity: 231
Merit: 101
I just send 100 usd as BTc to ethconnect my Money gone to limbo I think its a big scam no one is answering.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
same like bitconect i think this will going upp like bcc

Which exchange has this been listed? If this is just on etherdelta up to now, there is a chance that this team had already erase all the traces leading to them. People had been warnings from the very first page of this thread.

Selling 1200 ech 7$ per ech price is negotiable and we can use escrow if needed.

This is the result when there is yet no exchange.
Activity: 34
same like bitconect i think this will going upp like bcc
Pages:
Jump to: