Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 57. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Hahaha youre funny 😅
And if you didnt know that site was abundant with proven scams not just accusations, alot of people lost money in cryptostocks and there were many "bounties" on peoples heads too. Because of all this, cryptostocks shut down. But what i will not do is throw the word scam around unless there is undisputable evidence. I am trying to be fair here, people use the word 'scam' in every ico . So far ethconnect have not run off with anyones money.

You know what I think is funny? Ethconnect claiming that somebody besides themselves created a team gallery on their PDF, but Google proves that the team once did exist on Ethconnect's site.

Since that revelation, Ethconnect still claims that some other(s) created the ruse, ergo ... wait for it, MOTHERFUCKER ... they are a scam! UNDISPUTABLE!!!

Visit Ethconnect's FB page and give them a second like on most their posts: https://www.facebook.com/EthConnectUSA/

thats not their official page.. are you just promoting your referral page? or someone elses? sad sad story bro..

What a motherfuckin moron you are. The link was gleaned from this thread, so I apologize that none of Ethconnect's tards opted to provide the correct link after the link I used was presented.

Here's their official FB page - https://www.facebook.com/EthConnect/ - the link that your fuckin ass even forgot to supply after stickin' it up my tight ass.

BTW, nice job skippin' over the UNDISPUTABLE proof that Ethconnect is a scam.
Are you done with the abusive fud? If youre not interested in this "scam" then why are you even here, and going through 3 years of my posts tells me your either bored or upset you missed out and are fudding to get cheaper coins. I never accused this of being a scam, nor did i say it wasnt, i am neutral in this for now. If you think its a scam then thats your opinion, not have i stalked years of your posts like you did to me and sent abuse towards me. You made your opinion clear, atleast respect others opinions who believe and put money in to this. *added to ignore list*

Gleb = pleb....

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Wht wallets locked again???
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
I wish people stopped using the word 'scam' im sick of it. I bought ethconnect and withdrew my remaining btc no problem. I dont waste my life on threads accusing peoples choices as poor. People have been saying the same crap about bitconnect and whats happened? Alot of people are making alot of money from it. With high risk comes high reward. So enough of the accusations. Moving on, lets talk price speculations
The fact that you withdrew yours doesn't mean everybody has been able to. A lot of unused cash is still hanging with them especially ETH deposit
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
There are certain people in here getting too big for their britchez!.... probably NO JOB / life... to be posting in here all day calling people wrong! LOL

maybe a building in their avatar picture....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes i am not sure. ??

Let me put it this way.... if you think you are an ICO expert, and know which ICO's are good and which ones are scams then you are a PSYCHIC, and in the wrong forum.

If you have a crystal ball & get a 'feeling'  that you know EXACTLY what will happen with the next ICO, then why would you have to post in this forum at all!?

Someone of your caliber would be on an island somewhere with scantily clothes blondes in bikinis sipping on $25 cocktails in the sun.

so stop posting in here about programs being a SCAM or NOT A SCAM, unless you have backed up proof and a track record that you do have special powers and bending spoons like  Uri Geller.

Go use your special powers on the lotto this sunday night, instead of posting verbatim random crap in here, or go get a proper 9-5 job.

There I said it. 

#HelpUsJesus #TheNextDavidKaresh #RememberWacoTexas
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Hahaha youre funny 😅
And if you didnt know that site was abundant with proven scams not just accusations, alot of people lost money in cryptostocks and there were many "bounties" on peoples heads too. Because of all this, cryptostocks shut down. But what i will not do is throw the word scam around unless there is undisputable evidence. I am trying to be fair here, people use the word 'scam' in every ico . So far ethconnect have not run off with anyones money.

You know what I think is funny? Ethconnect claiming that somebody besides themselves created a team gallery on their PDF, but Google proves that the team once did exist on Ethconnect's site.

Since that revelation, Ethconnect still claims that some other(s) created the ruse, ergo ... wait for it, MOTHERFUCKER ... they are a scam! UNDISPUTABLE!!!

Visit Ethconnect's FB page and give them a second like on most their posts: https://www.facebook.com/EthConnectUSA/

thats not their official page.. are you just promoting your referral page? or someone elses? sad sad story bro..

What a motherfuckin moron you are. The link was gleaned from this thread, so I apologize that none of Ethconnect's tards opted to provide the correct link after the link I used was presented.

Here's their official FB page - https://www.facebook.com/EthConnect/ - the link that your fuckin ass even forgot to supply after stickin' it up my tight ass.

Are you done with the abusive fud? If youre not interested in this "scam" then why are you even here, and going through 3 years of my posts tells me your either bored or upset you missed out and are fudding to get cheaper coins. I never accused this of being a scam, nor did i say it wasnt, i am neutral in this for now. If you think its a scam then thats your opinion, not have i stalked years of your posts like you did to me and sent abuse towards me. You made your opinion clear, atleast respect others opinions who believe and put money in to this. *added to ignore list*

Dude, no fuckin way did I go through your 3-year post history - JUST THE FIST COUPLE PAGES.

I'm here because it's scam sites like this that are polluting the crypto space, of which you obviously deny given you're ignoring the provide UNDISPUTABLE proof you demanded.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Hahaha youre funny 😅

vip
Hahaha youre funny 😅

Some people here are really annoying. "scam scam scam scam". Are you retarded so you cant stop repeating a one word? Trolls dont need to reply on this message as they are already on my ignore list. BTW, it is not completed yet so I will be glad to put on it some other trolls Smiley

Lets talk about this potential scam or this potential jackpot and stop questioning if it was a scam or not.

yes i agree, its not a scam.

When will they list on the EXCHANGE? ANyone KNOw? ??

soon dont worry, they will keep us posted FB/Twitter/Telegram

ok thanks man, much appreciated.

I dont like people running around calling this a scam, when other sites like  with the .COM and .IO are running around and just scamming people.

Ethconnect.net is REAL and this has left a very nice taste in my mouth. Looks very good.

Good luck all holders.
If you go to their site and click on "Exchange" you will see the date their exchange opens is December 20.
Ether Addict
Some people here are really annoying. "scam scam scam scam". Are you retarded so you cant stop repeating a one word? Trolls dont need to reply on this message as they are already on my ignore list. BTW, it is not completed yet so I will be glad to put on it some other trolls Smiley

Lets talk about this potential scam or this potential jackpot and stop questioning if it was a scam or not.

ok thanks man, much appreciated.

I dont like people running around calling this a scam, when other sites like  with the .COM and .IO are running around and just scamming people.

Ethconnect.net is REAL and this has left a very nice taste in my mouth. Looks very good.

Good luck all holders.

Ether Addict

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
if you actually invested in this platform shoot yourself for real. 
Hahaha youre funny 😅

There is only one working ponzi scheme and it called Bitconnect

and you read this on the internet so it must be true? or did YTber told you?
I wish people stopped using the word 'scam' im sick of it. I bought ethconnect and withdrew my remaining btc no problem. I dont waste my life on threads accusing peoples choices as poor. People have been saying the same crap about bitconnect and whats happened? Alot of people are making alot of money from it. With high risk comes high reward. So enough of the accusations. Moving on, lets talk price speculations

Exactly my thought.. I said it here many times now... all these cry babies that didnt manage to buy something just cry and cry and call everything scam or ponzi...
Activity: 274
Merit: 0
There is only one working ponzi scheme and it called Bitconnect
vip
Hahaha youre funny 😅

Hahaha youre funny 😅
Pages:
Jump to: