Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 55. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
yes the last few comments make sense.

I am glad I did not listen to the idiot house avatar guy in here!!,

he just calls scam in every thread on bitcointalk....i can see his motive.

ETHCONNECT will do a regal coin, and while I think they favour asian investors, due to server constraints, this looks good.

good luck

I am guessing it goes to $20+ on the exchanges once hit. Ye-haw!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
If they go to exchange they will make tens of milions of dolars, it would be stupid to scam now.

i totally agree... what is the few mil or whatever they raised... nothing... they could get easily to 400 mil within few days...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
If they go to exchange they will make tens of milions of dolars, it would be stupid to scam now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

these are not good signs
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Are they still selling tokens?
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
CryptoNerd.io
- Either the scammer who made it, is very stupid and greedy to run away right now with the 10 million $ he got as funds from members and be very happy with it.
- Either he's smart and will follow the steps of Bitconnect and make the roadmap happen as bitconnect did and make it work for 8 months or 12 months at least and then run away with 1 billion $ instead of 10 million $.

Those are quite valid points.

Myself, I would expect regalcoin story lookalike. Even if it's a scam, people are still buying it... Smiley

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/regalcoin/
Activity: 3
Selling account with over 1,330 ech tokens. Pm if interested.
Activity: 40
Are there issues withdrawing BTC/ETH still?
I thought the wallets had been opened and funds could be withdrawn. I bought some tokens and then withdrew the remainder of my BTC. What's the problem? Is it technical or a process to follow?

I didn't deposit btc so I can't speak for that. My Eth is locked and trying to withdraw says "Error. Withdrawal is maintenance".
Activity: 106
Are there issues withdrawing BTC/ETH still?
I thought the wallets had been opened and funds could be withdrawn. I bought some tokens and then withdrew the remainder of my BTC. What's the problem? Is it technical or a process to follow?
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Still cannot get my Ethereum out of this site.

If anyone is reading this deciding if you want to actually use this site to lend if it ever launches I highly suggest to stay away. You will probably never get your money back.

Deposited my eth before ICO and it never showed up in my wallet til after the ICO finished. Now its just sitting there locked in my wallet. No response from support even though days ago on twitter they have claimed to allow people to withdraw their funds.
not only you i don't think anybody has been able to withdraw their fund

Please give Ethconnect another 30 days to get their act in order. Meanwhile, find another lending site to invest in like -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/connect-coin-connect-coincom-is-a-fuckin-scam-2384401
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Ethconnect should respond at least, why interfering in people's withdrawal they should allow people to withdraw their fund
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

If anyone is reading this deciding if you want to actually use this site to lend if it ever launches I highly suggest to stay away. You will probably never get your money back.

Deposited my eth before ICO and it never showed up in my wallet til after the ICO finished. Now its just sitting there locked in my wallet. No response from support even though days ago on twitter they have claimed to allow people to withdraw their funds.

Please give Ethconnect another 30 days to get their act in order. Meanwhile, find another lending site to invest in like -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/connect-coin-connect-coincom-is-a-fuckin-scam-2384401
Activity: 40

Neither is regulated. The lending aspect could collapse at any time, whether profitable or not. You have no guarantee.

hahaha this is funny Cheesy neither is regulated :DDDDDDDDDDDD  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
There are two things everyone should know about Ethconnect:

1/  Ethconnect  or bitconnect or whatever lending platform is a scam sooner or later.

2/ Ethconnect's success or failure will depend on two things:
- Either the scammer who made it, is very stupid and greedy to run away right now with the 10 million $ he got as funds from members and be very happy with it.
- Either he's smart and will follow the steps of Bitconnect and make the roadmap happen as bitconnect did and make it work for 8 months or 12 months at least and then run away with 1 billion $ instead of 10 million $. ( after all no one knows the creator of it. might as well be Bitconnects mastermind )

So it will all depend on what the admin thinks and how greedy he is.
He can shut down the whole thing right now this moment as he can shut it down next 4 months 12 months..

lol who made you the oracle? why 4 to 12 months? Smiley is it based on some bullshit theory? or is it the 8-12 months you said earlier? how about 1-12? or how about 1-99?
such a dribble posts like these...

You're too stupid you cant even read,
I said  "He can shut down the whole thing right now this moment as he can shut it down next 4 months 12 months.. "
it means from this moment till 12, 24, 99, whatever months,  another meaning for ANYTIME.

But its sad people like you cant understand so should understand your minimal understanding of things and explain in detail for a kid.

is this really your first post? all that trouble to create an account for this? sad story bro...
Activity: 27
the same questions after visiting their web-site: is it scam? what is token adress? who is behind this project?
Now they have Airdrop process and there is one question 'Desired Amount Purchased' - how I can purchase if their team didn't give info? Huh
Activity: 2

1/  Ethconnect  or bitconnect or whatever lending platform is a scam sooner or later.

- Either he's smart and will follow the steps of Bitconnect and make the roadmap happen as bitconnect did and make it work for 8 months or 12 months at least and then run away with 1 billion $ instead of 10 million $. ( after all no one knows the creator of it. might as well be Bitconnects mastermind )

He can shut down the whole thing right now this moment as he can shut it down next 4 months 12 months..

lol who made you the oracle? why 4 to 12 months? Smiley is it based on some bullshit theory? or is it the 8-12 months you said earlier? how about 1-12? or how about 1-99?

You're too stupid you cant even read,
I said  "He can shut down the whole thing right now this moment as he can shut it down next 4 months 12 months.. "
it means from this moment till 12, 24, 99, whatever months,  another meaning for ANYTIME.

But its sad people like you cant understand so should understand your minimal understanding of things and explain in detail for a kid.
Activity: 77

I think his post was great. We need more like it in this community. This way people know exactly what they are getting into.

Some people (who aren't in the know) actually think platforms like BitConnect will be around indefinitely.

Fudders are bad, but the people who are company men for platforms like Bitpetite saying it's coming back are just as bad!

The truth is, only the devs know what's going to happen. So my answer is always we don't know, but based on past experience you should be prepared for ______.

how can you even compare bitpetite and bitconnect?  this is exactly what is wrong with this world...

I spoke the truth in my post and that's one of the few things right in this world.

They are both lending platforms, one just happens to have a coin behind it and one does not.

I didn't say you can't make money on them, I just said be careful what you are getting into.

Neither is regulated. The lending aspect could collapse at any time, whether profitable or not. You have no guarantee.

It's not for me or you to know. Only the unnamed/faceless devs know what is going to happen.

As long as everyone knows this, all is well!

I think his post was great. We need more like it in this community. This way people know exactly what they are getting into.

Some people (who aren't in the know) actually think platforms like BitConnect will be around indefinitely.

Fudders are bad, but the people who are company men for platforms like Bitpetite saying it's coming back are just as bad!

The truth is, only the devs know what's going to happen. So my answer is always we don't know, but based on past experience you should be prepared for ______.

how can you even compare bitpetite and bitconnect?  this is exactly what is wrong with this world...
Activity: 80

there is no spoon Smiley))))
Pages:
Jump to: