Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICOS] - IcoGuide.com - Brand New ICO Rating Platform - page 2. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 13
Telegram is a main messaging platform for ICOs and most of them are using it. If you are interested in ICO investment you should consider subscribing to ICOs Telegram Group.

You can also join our Telegram group here t.me/IcoGuideGroup

2 new ICOs have been listed on our website.

Your activity is very commendable. I can easily get all projector details from here. Many of the project's confidential topics are accumulated here. Your rating is trustworthy. So all the investors are cheerful to see it.
We’re the first platform to offer a comprehensive way of comparing ICO trading platforms
Fascinated me.

Thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Your activity is very commendable. I can easily get all projector details from here. Many of the project's confidential topics are accumulated here. Your rating is trustworthy. So all the investors are cheerful to see it.
We’re the first platform to offer a comprehensive way of comparing ICO trading platforms
Fascinated me.
GDAX and Bitstamp platforms comparison.

Unlike GDAX, there is a card and swift deposit in Bitstamp.

Find out more and compare all existing crypto trading platforms https://icoguide.com/en/crypto-trading-compare

CREDITS is one of the projects that has been reviewed on IcoGuide with the score - 7.9/10

A sale price was $0.1949 and the current token price is $0.3068.

Check out a review here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/credits

IcoGuide offers services to advertise and promote ICOs. For more information follow the link https://icoguide.com/en/c/advertise

It can be very helpful though I'm not sure whether ICO rates are trustworthy. Time will show!

We are trying to be impartial. We have more than 10 experts and each of them rates the ICO project separately and independently.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
It can be very helpful though I'm not sure whether ICO rates are trustworthy. Time will show!
New ICOs have been listed on our website.

2 ICOs have been published on our website.
The project is good for investors, the most timely and accurate assessment of the ico will help us invest in ico more effectively. Hope ICOGuide.com evaluation will be objective and transparent.

We will do our best to meet your expectations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The project is good for investors, the most timely and accurate assessment of the ico will help us invest in ico more effectively. Hope ICOGuide.com evaluation will be objective and transparent.
A new #ICOs have been added to our list.

Before you get carried away and invest your hard earnings in another run-of-the-mill and a hype-fuelled ICO, here are some of the many things you should keep in mind before actually investing. Read more in our new blog.

A new ICO has been added to our list.

A new ICOs have been added to our list.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
there already exist icodrops why reinvent the bicycle? or you assure that you will not take information from them and will check?
A new ICOs have been published on our website.

Pages:
Jump to: