Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICOS] - IcoGuide.com - Brand New ICO Rating Platform - page 4. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 13
What are your future updates on your website?

We are always trying to develop and we will announce as soon as updates will be available.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
What are your plans for the future? Is it planned to automate the analysis of the main ICO criteria?
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
The idea itself is pretty interesting, and I think prospective - because there are too much ICO's now and the ratings for them should have appeared earlier or later. Will stay tuned to the project.
Activity: 55
I heard that PAPYRUS is another good coin to invest in, could you investigate on the coin and give an unbiased opinion?
Activity: 154
I read your full decent review as I was following that project myself. So far your review had excellent quality! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 315
You have given nice information of all coins.. what is the procedure to be listed any coin?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What are your future updates on your website?
A new ICOs have been added to our list.

Gemini and Poloniex platforms comparison. Unlike Poloniex, there is a fiat currency in Gemini. But from the other side, Poloniex has much more cryptocurrencies supported. Find out more and compare all existing crypto trading platforms https://icoguide.com/en/crypto-trading-compare
Take a look at the reviews of ongoing ICOs.
A new ICOs have been listed on our website.
2 ICOs have been published on our website.
Are you guys planning to launch your own ICO in future??

For now, we are trying to make the best ICO listing platform and all our resources focused on it.
The site looks quite promising, there is a lot of useful information, so thank you, I will use it in the future, useful development.

Thank you for your feedback.  Smiley
Activity: 345
Are you guys planning to launch your own ICO in future??
Activity: 308
The site looks quite promising, there is a lot of useful information, so thank you, I will use it in the future, useful development.

Very informative and a great overview of the general types of wallets. Smiley

Thank you. Time by time we are adding some new articles so follow us.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: