Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICOS] - IcoGuide.com - Brand New ICO Rating Platform - page 3. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 13
A new ICOs have been added to our list.

Please what ico can I participant in Huh

Unfornutely, we are not giving this kind of advice. We rate and review the ICOs but the final decision is still up to you.  Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Please what ico can I participant in Huh
A new ICOs have been published on our website.

In this new blog post, we have gathered relevant information and reflected on the three most popular recent ICOs.

Take a look at the reviews of ongoing ICOs.

New ICO has been reviewed.
Black Insurance platform connects brokers directly with investors, enabling brokers to launch their own virtual insurance companies and products, and creating a new investment asset for investors.
Miner Edge has been reviewed.

Activity: 238
Very promising ICO list project with perfect ideas and excellent team. Join it now. Don't miss the opportunity to become a part of a nice community
2 new ICOs have been listed on our website.

A new ICO has been listed on our website.
Miner Edge is a strategized, diversified and crowdfunded mining facility which is building world's largest crowdfunded diverse portfolio of cryptocurrency.

A new ICOs have been published on our website.

Activity: 2
thank you for supporting  Grin Grin Grin
2 new ICOs have been listed on our website.

A new blog post has been published.
What are your plans for the future? Is it planned to automate the analysis of the main ICO criteria?

No, on our website ICOs are analyzed manually by real experts.
The idea itself is pretty interesting, and I think prospective - because there are too much ICO's now and the ratings for them should have appeared earlier or later. Will stay tuned to the project.

Thank you. Keep following us.  Smiley
I heard that PAPYRUS is another good coin to invest in, could you investigate on the coin and give an unbiased opinion?

Actually, PAPYRUS ICO is already listed on our website. You can order the review here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/papyrus
I read your full decent review as I was following that project myself. So far your review had excellent quality! Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much!  Smiley
You have given nice information of all coins.. what is the procedure to be listed any coin?

If you are interested to list your ICO on our website, please contact us via [email protected] and our team will assist you.
Pages:
Jump to: