Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 14. (Read 43860 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I'm really passionate about this project, because it's really something new, I like the approach of the team, their ideas and activity. I think, that this project will be able to make a revolution among the ICO.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Very good project! My friend (who has extensive investment experience) recommended this project as a good investment project! I really like that the team pays special attention to protecting the interests of the buyer and implements the arbitration system on the platform.!
Activity: 73
Does your future platform provide any fraud prevention measures?
Activity: 101
hi dev, where can I find a roadmap?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
How long should KYC review take? I applied.

Activity: 82
What benefit do coin holders get?
Activity: 76
How much is it going to cost you to build the exchange? What country do you operate out of?
Activity: 77
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
Activity: 69
Are there any restrictions on purchasing Top100 tokens for citizens of Japan?
Activity: 84
Is there any guarantee that a team representative will answer me if I write him a message in Facebook?
Activity: 86
What part of Top100 tokens sold will be frozen?
Activity: 28
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this plan aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
Activity: 97
Where can I get info about this project?

You can get information of this project in their website: https://top100exchange.co.uk/index.html
Activity: 93
Is the number of transactions I can make on the Top100 platform limited while the discount is valid?
Activity: 89
With which crypto-currency will I be able to pay for top100 tokens during ICO?
Activity: 103
How often does your team read common users' feedback? Do you take into account the wishes of holders of a large number of tokens?
Activity: 91
What solutions in the field of security have already been implemented into Top100 platform?
Activity: 87
What is the main aim of creation of top100 and what are the main priorities?

the main aim of creation of top100 is to create a more open and fair financial future for all that connects with them..
Activity: 89
Are crypto-currency assets traded on the top100 platform insured?

Activity: 113
What is the main aim of creation of top100 and what are the main priorities?
Pages:
Jump to: