Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 9. (Read 43860 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Top100 Exchanger also use the most advanced security protection used by NSA, CIA, and NASA. This is what make me impress in your project. will follow and invest.
Activity: 40
It looks very interesting.
Activity: 84
when it comes to security, i really worry when i trade. But i see that you highly emphasize the security and safety of every individual users of your system. That’s exactly what traders are looking for. Hope you can develop more to help us solve this current problem. Thanks dev team.

It seems to me that they have a well-qualified team experts and  the highest security measures which impossible for users lose their funds due to fraudulent activities. Personally it is so helpful for traders like us.
Activity: 97
when it comes to security, i really worry when i trade. But i see that you highly emphasize the security and safety of every individual users of your system. That’s exactly what traders are looking for. Hope you can develop more to help us solve this current problem. Thanks dev team.
Activity: 101
it is nice to see new exchange, cool layout and user friendly interface
Activity: 54
As a trader I'm really excited that this kind of exchanger will meet the expectation of everyone that will engage to their promising and trusted exchange for today’s generation.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Just want to be the first to congratulate the Top100 devs on a wonderful project. Super clean interface and good trading platform with fiat. It's awesome
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
As far as i’m concerned, top100 is an exchange platform that is easy, dynamic, trusted and secured to all the potential users out there. Hope your project will success and bring benefit to users.
Activity: 45
Such a good project when you plan to allocate 20% of the market profit to buy back TP Coins every quarterly as a move to reward members.
Activity: 73
My question is when will you launch your beta testing? Exact time?
Activity: 70
what should exchanges do to overcome the problem of liquidity?

Lack of liquidity is a major concern of most trader. therefore, if this project can solve this problem, it will be known worldwide.
Activity: 71
what should exchanges do to overcome the problem of liquidity?
Activity: 60
I am deeply impressed by your hard-working to find trading solution for traders like me. thank dev.
Activity: 70
You can see that customer support is really important in each project and you also give some solutions for this problem but from my view, it is not clear enough about what exactly will you do? Waiting for your next info.
Activity: 71
My personal view is that your project has a good coin buyback program with quarterly buyouts and i think it is very attractive from an investor view.
Activity: 79
They offer their clients a peace of mind when it comes to security. i believe that it would attact a lot of attention.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
I take the view that your project has powerful features of a good project like Robot-friendly API,  fast & highly responsive, fully safe & secure (2FA auth, cold storage)
Activity: 54
I have a question. Do the coin have the holder's value?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I am with you from the beginning,  hope to see you grow up, good luck.
copper member
Activity: 37
well i am impressed that Top100exchange offer the ability keep records of all our transactions made over the years. Therefore, we have created a feature where we can view all their previous transaction history. That sounds good dev.

I agree. I am satisfied that the record can be accessed easily without having to contact customer service representative
Pages:
Jump to: