Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 18. (Read 43860 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I'm a newbie to learn about cryptocurrencies transactions, I have registered several accounts and pretty hard to get acquainted, I have visited your site and found this to be a very good tool and I will use it. I trust this project will be successful
Activity: 82
I trade on exchanges, so I am very interested to learn about new trading platforms. I will follow the project

Activity: 78
Very promising project.  A new exchanger with many useful features.  This is an important project, especially now when many leading exchanges experience difficulties in registering new users. The project will play a very important role in the cryptocurrency world!
Activity: 112
I saw in the thread that it was very crowded for this project and this is very good, of course I am sure that with the many supports for this project success will be more easily achieved later.
Activity: 238

So DietBitcoin can get trashed talked and called a scam by whoever without the moderators doing a damn thing then when you shine light on another scam coin "WOWNERO" they want to delete the post. That shit is worth 0 dollars and 0 cents and is still allowing promotion. Goes to show who's sucking who's dick. Bitcoin talk is a trash website with moderators who feel as though they hold the most important job in the world like fuck off most of you live in your parents basements and still work at gamestop. Ban me! goes to show the mindset these individuals carry.
Activity: 80
I think this will be great exchange. Many advantages with this exchange, I am will join and register new account. With great User Interface and have mobile application, I am believe this will top exchange in the future
Activity: 86
For sure it will be great project. Exchange trade is very perspective direction. I will support this project. Good luck devs
Activity: 93
one of the best ideas, looking foward for the progress
Activity: 86
Very Good job guys! So much opportunities for traders in one project. Waiting end of ICO
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
How does partnership bonus working? With tier 1, 2 and 3rd one?
Activity: 104
Very happy to become your partner and receive bonus from your project.
Activity: 63
Can you tell us more about token distribution plan?I mean how much for sale,team,marketing advisors etc,and when you plan to distribute the tokens?
Activity: 198
If the users can mamage their private keys - that's really fresh idea, that's cool! The project promises to be interesting.
Activity: 53
Who do you consider to be your main competition?
Activity: 73
Will top100 require us to verify our identity to be able to trade and make withdrawals on the exchange?
Activity: 64
How do you plan to prevent investors from dumping the token after listing on exchanges?Will there be some vesting period?
Activity: 74
How many transactions per second do you expect to be able to handle?

That is not really something that we're focusing on. We're more interested in getting involved in exchange platform out there with as much security and as many features as we need
Activity: 82
How many transactions per second do you expect to be able to handle?
Activity: 24

I'm not really sure I totally get this. It really does sound like a ponzi - dont want to sound negative.
 How is this not a ponzi?
Activity: 76
Top100 is a project that has a good chance of getting success in the future, they will provide good services for traders. I think new players will make the crypto market better and top100 will be another option for traders.
Pages:
Jump to: