Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 20. (Read 43860 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
o far many have made positive comments and support for this project, hopefully in the future more and more participants will help promote it so that the project can be known by many people.

Exactly, it saves you a lot of time and you already know that it works fine

And it has been proven over and over that it's stable and secure, and that's a big factor.
Also you have access to a huge pool of developers and huge community.
Activity: 103
o far many have made positive comments and support for this project, hopefully in the future more and more participants will help promote it so that the project can be known by many people.

And it has been proven over and over that it's stable and secure, and that's a big factor.
Activity: 89

Activity: 74
Great team with huge experience in this field. But I don't know how this will play out in a bad market like this.

All just a matter of time, we just stay waiting for his time to come. Team planning the best they can do. Let us look at the development of this project to deal with the crisis in the market that increasingly deteriorated.
Activity: 93
Activity: 91
Is there or will there be a mobile app like other exchanges have?
Activity: 77
Can someone please tell us what security measure are you going to put in place to secure traders funds?
Activity: 89
How you plan to attract people using your exchange?

Good way to spread in the beginning is good referral system,with good bounty. That should help in the start,to spread.

Is there a referral program for top100?
Activity: 81

Good way to spread in the beginning is good referral system,with good bounty. That should help in the start,to spread.
Activity: 72
Activity: 113
Do you have any plans to offer some kind of voting ,for adding new coins every month?

An interesting question, how does this usually work when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges?
Activity: 73
Do you have any plans to offer some kind of voting ,for adding new coins every month?
Activity: 80
What kind of verification will be needed in order to join the exchange?
Activity: 80
When we can expect the exchange to go live?
Activity: 73
Hello what is best features of this new trading platform compare to other trading platform. if we adopt this project how we can get benefit from it. What we expect in your platform when it launch.?

Seems like security features are the most prominent one.
Activity: 75
Hello what is best features of this new trading platform compare to other trading platform. if we adopt this project how we can get benefit from it. What we expect in your platform when it launch.?
Activity: 77
Whats your next big milestone,according to your roadmap?
Activity: 79
For me top100 is presented as one of the most advanced and reliable platforms for cryptocurrency trading, but I still want to understand why Top100 is unique?
Activity: 76
Great team with huge experience in this field. But I don't know how this will play out in a bad market like this.
Activity: 78
It would be great to see Top100exchange goes worldwide.

I’m sure it will,since its the exchange and trading platform,surely they aim worldwide

With their potential, i think it will develop more in global market.

Maybe even beyond that one day
Pages:
Jump to: