Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 21. (Read 43860 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
It would be great to see Top100exchange goes worldwide.

I’m sure it will,since its the exchange and trading platform,surely they aim worldwide

With their potential, i think it will develop more in global market.
Activity: 34
The idea team is working on their best work for the plan, they want to improve the project and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
Activity: 82

I’m sure it will,since its the exchange and trading platform,surely they aim worldwide
Activity: 86
Activity: 53
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?
Activity: 64
Great to see a new exchange coming out,because there are a lot of exchange platform outside. We need some fresh and new approach more oriented toward success of the crypto in general

i feel sure about this project because this exchange is going to be different from what people are used to, apart from it being the fastest exchange around, it offers to be the most secure and convenient for users.
Activity: 73
Great to see a new exchange coming out,because there are a lot of exchange platform outside. We need some fresh and new approach more oriented toward success of the crypto in general
Activity: 74
Why did you choose ETH based blockchain instead of making your own?

Why you have to waste your time and make your own while you can take advantage of ETH based blockchain.

Personally i think ETH is good enough to use. No need more.

Because nowadays, there are a lot of project using ETH based blockchain. It is becoming more and more popular.

The Ethereum blockchain is very flexible in crypto world. It must be the best decision to use It in your project.

Why you have to waste your time and make your own while you can take advantage of ETH based blockchain.

Because nowadays, there are a lot of project using ETH based blockchain. It is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 76

Activity: 81

Activity: 58
Activity: 58
Interesting project and hopefully a big new exchange with better attitude toward new coins and tokens then most of ones we know today.How high would the fees be for withdrawals?
The goal of this project is very ambitious, to overpass existing barriers in crypto. I like it!

To go anywhere in the world and be able to use only one exchange platform...it is something we all want!

I totally agree with you. I think it will help our trade become easier and faster.
Activity: 84
The goal of this project is very ambitious, to overpass existing barriers in crypto. I like it!

To go anywhere in the world and be able to use only one exchange platform...it is something we all want!
Activity: 28
Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that plan and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.
hey. Social networks have penetrated all the areas of our life. Perhaps u should focus on promo activities there?
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
I cant understand. You have already working exchange which in top 10 by coinmarketcap ot this is just name of your future exchange?
Activity: 71
Where can I find information about the exact amount of commissions in your project? Or is this issue still being discussed?
Pages:
Jump to: