Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 35. (Read 43862 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The dev is so professional when they answer all the questions.

Thank you ! We always want to bring satisfaction to people.
copper member
i can’t wait to see your team profile . how long you will public your whole project on your website ?

we are upgrading platform. we will back and more better soon .
copper member
At present there are many exchange so I embarrassed that you can hardly compete with them. But I have the believe that you can make the dream come true. Good luck team dev

Thank you! We always try our best to make it more better.
copper member
One of the most concern of my opinion about any exchanges ICO is the security and support system . You need to prepare all the ddos attacked and hacked situation from the hackers.Also your support center must be fast . Cause if you support fast , it will create good effect for the investors.

yep . Absolutely agree with you. We always try our best to make it more development.
copper member
Hi there,  I sent you an email for joining the your bounty..Waiting your contact

Thank for your support! Join us at committee group on website .
Activity: 80
 i can’t wait to see your team profile . how long you will public your whole project on your website ?
So do you plan to import the indicators from tradingview or you are going to create your own in your exchange ?
Activity: 78
At present there are many exchange so I embarrassed that you can hardly compete with them. But I have the believe that you can make the dream come true. Good luck team dev
are you  expected to do the margin exchange?
Activity: 82
looking forward to it, will also take part in the survey to get you award.
Activity: 93
Almost exchanges don’t have many indicator that trader could use. If you can upgrade this problems , I think your project can success.
Activity: 104
When do you run your ICO launching 
Activity: 73
Hi!  what payments are intended the coins of the project bought during the ICO? Thanks so much
Activity: 74
 How many exchanges does the project plan to be listed after ICO? Thanks in advance
Activity: 64
I’d like to learn more about the team of development! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
Activity: 76
how will the price of this token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum? Thanks
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
I just visited your site https://top100exchange.co.uk/about_us.html Unfortunately I can't find a member of this project team. I think you should publish that info. Because I am very skeptical about a new crypto exchange. There is so much room for scammers.
Activity: 82
What kind of experience do the creators have?
Activity: 84
 Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of exchange  comparing it to the traditional option?
Pages:
Jump to: