Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 37. (Read 43862 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I really like the idea of ​​the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform
THANK YOU ! Join us at the link is on
Activity: 93
Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of buying and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?

Activity: 103
I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Activity: 89
Yet another good campaign but I missed it due to some priorities but I just hope before it will end I could join even a part week for this good pre ICO campaign. Wishing all the luck and success
Activity: 87
I wanted to know what is your advantage over your competitors? There are many ways to do what you have to offer why should I use your product?
Activity: 89
So far do you have an alpha version? Would like to get an impression of the platform in action. Can you make that available or is it already somewhere accesssible?
Activity: 113
Do you plan to make Bounty campaign?
Activity: 72
Sensational project full of ambition and concreteness. A step forward towards a future of blockchain
Activity: 68
Can we use your token to pay in online store?
Activity: 76
This project is one with prospects. I believe it wilĺ do well and I believe in the team of experts behind the project. I encourage everyone to join this project
Thumbs up to the Team
Activity: 79
I’m so curious about your name, what does it mean?
Activity: 77
The idea of this project is good but I am just curious how long do you think you can achieve your mission?
Activity: 86
Any plans to get listed on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 73
I want to meet you guys in person..I have a suggestion for a partnership. Will you attend any future blockchain summits?
Activity: 82
The project has potential I think it will thrive in the future. It's one of the kind and will certainly be a great success. Glad I invested.
Activity: 117
officially launch ICO 20 october 2018, where is your white paper, plan details,& team? . please clear eveything
Activity: 57
Anyone knows the sources of this project ? I would like to research about this.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
This really needs more details and transparency. Launch date, markets targetted, ...
The project is probably in the planning stages, they have not published the whitepaper or any information related to the technique. I also care about top100exchange, ICO exchange has high prospects.
Activity: 82
Any plans to get listed on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
This really needs more details and transparency. Launch date, markets targetted, ...
Pages:
Jump to: