Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 39. (Read 43862 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
 Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews?
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
To be honest. This project somehow looks like a Ponzi scheme to me. Maybe the partnership bonus scheme is too similar with some other Ponzi....
It will be better if you can gives out more detail about the project like the total coin/token distribution, how you going to use the fund.
Most importantly, you can show the exchange itself even it is in the beta version. It can give a better confidence.

Agree with you. In my opinion any project MUST represent MVP prior to any announcements so that potential stakeholders could not only evaluate it but also get confidence that the team had already invested its efforts (own time or/and money) into the project.
Activity: 80
   I joined register now.  only invest money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 86
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy?
Activity: 93
What Exactly is different in this from many other projects out there
Activity: 129
Add a new exchange, it seems there is a bit of progress here - the point that I pay attention is Paypal.
If your exchange can directly connect to the payment gateway paypal, this will promote the liquidity between crypto and fiat. So there will be many users using your exchange.
Hope you can make TOP100EXCHANGE achieve the goal.
I will keep track of new updates on the project in the near future.
Good luck!
Activity: 63
 I wondering that if your project success, how can you encourage the public to invest in crypto?
Activity: 53
 Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Found something convenient here, the project has a trading bot to be used.
For me, trading with bot can be interesting, since it's able to trade 24/7 as we activate it and putting some kind of setting on it, and it will analyze the market and trade our coins on its own.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
You have said most advanced exchange has been developed then what is the purpose of raising money via ICO ? What exactly the money will be used for ? I have visited the website and information about team is missing though it is registered company. I need to read more about the project before saying anything but this was natural question after reading the OP.
Activity: 58
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 76
 I'll definitely keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
Activity: 57
I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
Activity: 84
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev.
Activity: 73
When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
How many coins are you going to offer at the beginning?
copper member
Activity: 112
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start or get tokens?

we are running bounty now. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44158207
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
This project looks good, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy
Activity: 69
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: