Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 118. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
5% per day from the landing? Why such huge numbers?

experienced traders can do x2 for the evening, look at the market Smiley
I can not get used to crypto currency Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

experienced traders can do x2 for the evening, look at the market Smiley
Merit: 250
wow really not bad..I'm interested in it
do you think that it's good investiment?
Activity: 154
wow really not bad..I'm interested in it
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Why does no one pay attention to the fact that civic is used for authentication? In my opinion, the integration of various blocking solutions will have a greater effect!
If you expect high volatility, then it will be very unpleasant for banks! They need a currency with low volatility Lips sealed

it is necessary to choose something from two? what developers say about this?
If you expect high volatility, then it will be very unpleasant for banks! They need a currency with low volatility Lips sealed
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually! Shocked Wink

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI Smiley

This is cryptomir, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.

But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS

I very much doubt the honesty of XRP developers - https://www.ccn.com/japanese-police-arrest-ripple-exc ..

Interesting news))) I read

See, XRP has a lot of questions about a) a huge number of tokens that can be sold at any time + b) developers are arrested for fraud. By the way, as far as I know, they are not doing very well with European and American banks, I wonder why?

Well, thanks for the interesting info, in this case it's ICO - really worthwhile
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually! Shocked Wink

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI Smiley

This is cryptomir, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.

But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS

I very much doubt the honesty of XRP developers - https://www.ccn.com/japanese-police-arrest-ripple-exc ..

See, XRP has a lot of questions about a) a huge number of tokens that can be sold at any time + b) developers are arrested for fraud. By the way, as far as I know, they are not doing very well with European and American banks, I wonder why?

Is this the same as the XRP currency? Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
If you believe in this project, you should purchase some coins and have stake in the game. Hate to see you sit on the sidelines and watch this coin moon to $15 in the first few months.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
the site is absolutely not bulk
the very basic information on it what more do you need?
mean that he is really small and there is not even any design
also think that absolutely do not need a lot of extra information on the website
I just haven't seen sites on which so little information about the project
just why something extra if all you need is already there?
for example, to attract attention
I think that if the project is interesting it doesn't need
in my opinion the website should attract the attention of investors
Activity: 476
the site is absolutely not bulk
the very basic information on it what more do you need?
mean that he is really small and there is not even any design
also think that absolutely do not need a lot of extra information on the website
I just haven't seen sites on which so little information about the project
just why something extra if all you need is already there?
for example, to attract attention
I think that if the project is interesting it doesn't need
Jump to: