Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 91. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
How will the value of the XPR token increase and grow? Than it will be provided?
Well, firstly, the price of the token will be quite large due to the limited release of tokens, in the second special trading bot will ensure the growth of the exchange rate and the growth of profits!
I'm not the first time I see information about a trading bot. What it is? how it works?  Huh
Well, it's a specialized bot that analyzes current indicators on the stock exchange and deals with trading.
I do not know the exact algorithm of its operation, but it really works efficiently and brings good profits!
Activity: 420
How will the value of the XPR token increase and grow? Than it will be provided?
Well, firstly, the price of the token will be quite large due to the limited release of tokens, in the second special trading bot will ensure the growth of the exchange rate and the growth of profits!
I'm not the first time I see information about a trading bot. What it is? how it works?  Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So in the end, what exactly is this project from itself?
What services do they plan to provide?
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment.  Smiley
I've seen a lot of similar projects, what's the advantage of this? What is different from the others?
For investors offer favorable conditions, the cost of the token will be quite high.
Also, cooperation with these large banks.
A large number of products are prisoners in one single ecosystem, where everything works perfectly.
It seems to me that this is enough
Sounds convincing, the crowdsale will continue until the end of the year, right?
It started on December 4 and will last 30 days
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment.  Smiley
I've seen a lot of similar projects, what's the advantage of this? What is different from the others?
For investors offer favorable conditions, the cost of the token will be quite high.
A large number of products are prisoners in one single ecosystem, where everything works perfectly.
Sounds convincing, the crowdsale will continue until the end of the year, right?
Activity: 574
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!

I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!

Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case

I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages

What are the advantages you say about?

This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!

I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages

What are the advantages you say about?

Activity: 462

Activity: 462
Activity: 602
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
 Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck
Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Do you mean mobile phones and tablets?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to talk now, you need to wait and check it out directly in your work!
Activity: 588
Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Do you mean mobile phones and tablets?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: