Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 92. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Do you mean mobile phones and tablets?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Activity: 490
A good project with a better idea and a good team. One question is whether they are going to catch the whole world or only certain countries?
I think that if it works out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and it is mentioned in Whitepaper)
The mood of course is more than optimistic, let's see what happens in the end
I agree with you, it's too early to talk about anything! But the probability is high, they have quite a lot of advantages and innovations.
What are the advantages?
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about, besides
1. Simplicity. No need to bother and buy, translate Bitcoin. All the work is done by banks, you only need to specify the address and amount of the transfer.
2. Speed. According to the developers, the processing speed will be several times higher than that of Bitcoin.
3. Security. The technology uses a very sophisticated security algorithm.

Yes, quite convincingly, I probably will participate, thank you)
Why do you think so?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
A good project with a better idea and a good team. One question is whether they are going to catch the whole world or only certain countries?
I think that if it works out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and it is mentioned in Whitepaper)
I agree with you, it's too early to talk about anything! But the probability is high, they have quite a lot of advantages and innovations.
What are the advantages?
This is almost the only team that takes into account the scalability and problems that other teams even think about, besides
1. Simplicity. No need to bother and buy, translate Bitcoin. All the work is done by banks, you only need to specify the address and amount of the transfer.
2. Speed. According to the developers, the processing speed will be several times higher than that of Bitcoin.
3. Security. The technology uses a very sophisticated security algorithm.
What are the advantages?
Activity: 532
Has the pre-sale already started?
What about the dates of the ICO?
This project has no pre-sale.
The sale of tokens has already begun and will last until January 3, if I'm not mistaken.
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
What exactly do you mean?  Cheesy
So it was always possible to do with any crypto currency or token.
Well, you can make bank transfers without commission, it's very cool!

Will this be possible through this service?

Well, I kind of start to understand but still
something is wrong
let's just put it off until tomorrow.
or until someone explains to us
and what do you think will help?

Yes, I think someone will come and say where to look or you will read the white paper
Activity: 336
Has the pre-sale already started?
What about the dates of the ICO?
This project has no pre-sale.
The sale of tokens has already begun and will last until January 3, if I'm not mistaken.
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
What exactly do you mean?  Cheesy
So it was always possible to do with any crypto currency or token.
Well, you can make bank transfers without commission, it's very cool!

Will this be possible through this service?

Well, I kind of start to understand but still
something is wrong
let's just put it off until tomorrow.
or until someone explains to us
and what do you think will help?
Activity: 476
heard information that this project will interact with banks, is it really so?
it seems like yes, I also read about it, but I do not know the details
Well, it will work in conjunction with real banks, it will be possible to conduct money transactions with favorable conditions
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
t seems like yes, I also read about it, but I do not know the details
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: