Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 12. (Read 7248 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Yes. The recent fall in the market cannot be called catastrophic and it is not comparable to last year's fall. The market is gradually recovering and everyone hopes for autumn growth.
Hope still alive, quite soon will begin pump, I on this hope Cheesy

I hope that the dominance of bitcoin will decrease, it is already noticeable. This will give altcoins a chance for some growth. And usually autumn was hot at times )
Activity: 63
Merit: 2

Yes. The recent fall in the market cannot be called catastrophic and it is not comparable to last year's fall. The market is gradually recovering and everyone hopes for autumn growth.
Hope still alive, quite soon will begin pump, I on this hope Cheesy
We all hope that the project can bring a good profit. Even after past falls, some projects gave good growth in the recovery of the market. The current market decline is also temporary and in the future it will grow again.
I think we can still see market growth this year. Fall was but not catastrophic as in the past year.

I agree that a lot of experts predict the future grows of the market and many investors are optimistic. If market will be grow it will become more simple to collect money during IEO and to develop a cryptocurrency startups.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10

I think that thanks blockchain loans will be available for more number of people. But also it is important to check that loans would be returned.
I think the mechanism of lending will be fully thought out, to the smallest detail.

This mechanism has already been invented and described in white paper. It remains to see how everything will work in practice.
Yes. Practice does not always coincide with what was planned. But if the project has a strong team, many issues can be resolved in the process.
There will always be problems. The main thing is to follow the road map no matter what. I think the project will be successful.
If you study the roadmap, the project looks good. There have also been articles including from China where this project is praised. But the team still has a lot to do to make the project successful after the listing.
It is very good. It would be nice to add the project to other platforms for collecting money. This would give more publicity for the project.
Activity: 120
Can american people use your service? Most cryptocurrency services are not available for the US market.
It all depends on whether the project violates US law.
Activity: 250

If you study the roadmap, the project looks good. There have also been articles including from China where this project is praised. But the team still has a lot to do to make the project successful after the listing.

hinese market is very big and a lot of people need loans in China. It is necessary to constantly developing and improving, because the competion among cryptocurrency startups is very bit and it is necessary to win this competition.
But I do not agree with you, today there are enough projects that offer a good product and the competition is great, but the strongest wins
I may be wrong, but I do not know successful projects in the field of lending. which work well at the moment.
Activity: 364

hinese market is very big and a lot of people need loans in China. It is necessary to constantly developing and improving, because the competion among cryptocurrency startups is very bit and it is necessary to win this competition.
But I do not agree with you, today there are enough projects that offer a good product and the competition is great, but the strongest wins

Only time can show what projects are strongest and what project are not strongest. When market falls a lot of projects close and only the best one survives.
Of course, time will put everything in its place, but we should be able to identify a good project at an early stage. Otherwise, it may be too late to expect good profits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Can american people use your service? Most cryptocurrency services are not available for the US market.
Activity: 490

Only time can show what projects are strongest and what project are not strongest. When market falls a lot of projects close and only the best one survives.
Activity: 153

Activity: 286
We all hope that the project can bring a good profit. Even after past falls, some projects gave good growth in the recovery of the market. The current market decline is also temporary and in the future it will grow again.
I think we can still see market growth this year. Fall was but not catastrophic as in the past year.

I agree that a lot of experts predict the future grows of the market and many investors are optimistic. If market will be grow it will become more simple to collect money during IEO and to develop a cryptocurrency startups.
Activity: 78

I think that thanks blockchain loans will be available for more number of people. But also it is important to check that loans would be returned.
I think the mechanism of lending will be fully thought out, to the smallest detail.

This mechanism has already been invented and described in white paper. It remains to see how everything will work in practice.
Yes. Practice does not always coincide with what was planned. But if the project has a strong team, many issues can be resolved in the process.
There will always be problems. The main thing is to follow the road map no matter what. I think the project will be successful.
Activity: 238
S.E.D.O.
Activity: 283

Activity: 476
Last year was also a bear market and everything fell very much. But this spring, some projects showed growth. We should learn to choose good projects and invest in them.
That's right, you need to be able to analyze each project to understand whether the demand for his coin or not.

That's just hard to determine how the project will behave after entering the market. Many investors take into account their negative experience of the past years and choose projects with great caution
Activity: 112
Last year was also a bear market and everything fell very much. But this spring, some projects showed growth. We should learn to choose good projects and invest in them.
That's right, you need to be able to analyze each project to understand whether the demand for his coin or not.
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
Is that a ponzy type of structured campaign with referral system or no?
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Activity: 60

Look at what is happening to the market and no one knows what may happen then. The bearish trend is steadily gaining momentum in the market.
A bear market cannot last forever. Although I agree most of the projects will not survive the crypto winter. What concerns new projects as a Marshal Lion, today is a good opportunity to enter the market at low prices with discounts.

I agree that after fall of the market there is a growth. It is necessary to wait the market recovery. But nobody can say now how long time will take till the recovery of the market.
[/quote] Market recovery can happen very quickly. Remember December 2017. Yes, then price were not as low as today, but December gave a good profit. Almost all ICO projects gave investors good money.
Pages:
Jump to: