Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 16. (Read 7248 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

It happens quite the opposite. Bounty hunter tokens have not yet been paid, and investors who bought the token with a big discount start selling and the price falls. But much depends on the state of the crypto market.

Sometimes price of tokens falls two of three times from a nominal price. But during IEO there is no so big discounts.

After placing a token on the exchange, its price will definitely increase, even with a bearish trend in the market. I predict 2020 to be successful and vibrant. Then the project will have even greater success.
We can only hope that this will be so. After all, sometimes the cost of the token grows and sometimes falls, a lot depends on the team
A lot will depend on what the market will look like when listing. Now there is a fall in the market and perhaps it will continue to repeat to some extent the situation of last year.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/

It happens quite the opposite. Bounty hunter tokens have not yet been paid, and investors who bought the token with a big discount start selling and the price falls. But much depends on the state of the crypto market.

Sometimes price of tokens falls two of three times from a nominal price. But during IEO there is no so big discounts.

After placing a token on the exchange, its price will definitely increase, even with a bearish trend in the market. I predict 2020 to be successful and vibrant. Then the project will have even greater success.
We can only hope that this will be so. After all, sometimes the cost of the token grows and sometimes falls, a lot depends on the team
Activity: 153
Merit: 1

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Discounts like absolutely everyone, it's a great idea. I wish the project success in the future. We need to develop.

Usually projects limit the number of tokens that investors can buy at a discount. The project can not sell a lot of tokens with big discounts so that the price does not collapse later.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2

Discounts like absolutely everyone, it's a great idea. I wish the project success in the future. We need to develop.
Activity: 68

Activity: 182

Such situations should be avoided, by any means.

Usually bounty hunters starts dump the price, but is the project is good it will be recovered after some time.
Activity: 250

I think that first of all the price of the token is influenced by the market trend. Neither investors nor bounty hunters will sell their tokens if they see the price rise or at least stable price.
Activity: 112

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
0.18$ that's the price with discount or without it?
No this price does not include discounts. Discount is generally the right decision.

To attract first investors during IEO there are discounts. First investors have the biggest discounts during tokens sale but the biggest risks too.
All the same, for the first investors who buy a token with a maximum discount, the risk should be less. I do not think that the token after the start of sales will fall below the minimum discount price.
Look at what is happening to the market and no one knows what may happen then. The bearish trend is steadily gaining momentum in the market.
Activity: 250
No this price does not include discounts. Discount is generally the right decision.

Probably the discount will depend on the number of tokens that an investor can buy.
copper member
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
• Marshal Lion are constantly increasing their requirements towards themselves and monitor the newest business trends so that the solutions offered to companies are the best and the most effective. 👍🏼

Many of Marshal Lion’s clients are referred by word of mouth, which is an important information from every business’s perspective. ✅

Stay tuned for more information.🔥
More Marshal Lion news are coming soon!

Check out our website: ⏬

https://marshalliongroup.com
https://mlgc.io
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

To attract first investors during IEO there are discounts. First investors have the biggest discounts during tokens sale but the biggest risks too.
All the same, for the first investors who buy a token with a maximum discount, the risk should be less. I do not think that the token after the start of sales will fall below the minimum discount price.

Usually after the start of the listing of exchanges bounty hunters sell the tokens to get some payment for bounty. That is why the price of the tokens fall. It takes time to restore the price of the tokens to the nominal price and growth of the price.
Activity: 309

Usually after the start of the listing of exchanges bounty hunters sell the tokens to get some payment for bounty. That is why the price of the tokens fall. It takes time to restore the price of the tokens to the nominal price and growth of the price.
Activity: 364

Activity: 78

Activity: 168

What does that mean? Can I choose a discount  by myself?
Activity: 72
Activity: 78
Of course, the team should have consultants, but the project is built by the efforts of the team. In addition to the basic things in the project, they need to promote the project in the crypto market in such a difficult time as now.
Times are really tough now, but hope for a growing market is still fading.
Activity: 60
Yes. I think that’s why we are still alive. However, I can’t explain what is happening now, when altcoins will start to grow. I have investments with IKO, but I can’t return 10% of what I invested. I also want to invest in Marshal Lion, the project looks good.
So you did the wrong analysis. It seems to me that it is worth investing only in high-yield and popular areas.

I'm not a visionary of Wanga, and I can't say what will happen to the projects in six months or a year. At the time when I invested in those projects, they were top-notch and one of the most promising.
Pages:
Jump to: