Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 35. (Read 7248 times)

copper member
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
The non-bank loans sector is currenly more financially rewarding than the regular loans sector. The Marshal Lion digital platform will feature non-bank loan-based products from which anyone will be able to choose the one that suits them the best. Adjustable maturity loans speak to the flexibility that defines Marshal Lion.

https://marshalliongroup.com
https://mlgc.io

copper member

Thank you for trusting our project, we have a lot of goals that we will fulfill

In no case do not stop there. We need to move on.

I have often met situations where seemingly promising projects brought their project to mind, but after the launch of a real product stopped in development.

I assure you, Marshal Lion Group Coin will not stop the development of its project under any circumstances, we are creating a new solution, which in our opinion, is necessary for everyone.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Yeah, it's only a few weeks. I like that the platform will be launched right before the IEO, this is the right decision.

undoubtedly, for many investors it will be a decisive moment.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
That's all well and good, but when will the platform be available? Already have exact dates? Lips sealed

The platform will be available from 10th September 2019. This is information from the website.

Yeah, it's only a few weeks. I like that the platform will be launched right before the IEO, this is the right decision.
Activity: 58
That's all well and good, but when will the platform be available? Already have exact dates? Lips sealed

The platform will be available from 10th September 2019. This is information from the website.

Activity: 112
Activity: 73

I have often met situations where seemingly promising projects brought their project to mind, but after the launch of a real product stopped in development.

You're right, but that's okay. If the business has reached and began to make a profit, then why upgrade it?
Activity: 56

copper member

If the project does not have its working project, then most likely the price will creep down, though, it all depends on marketing..

Marshall Lion looks bright and quite fresh project, the more they want to take a super-profitable and extremely stable niche.

Activity: 239
Merit: 15
Coinstelegram - Blockchain & Altcoins News

If the project does not have its working project, then most likely the price will creep down, though, it all depends on marketing..

Marshall Lion looks bright and quite fresh project, the more they want to take a super-profitable and extremely stable niche.

Yep, I would also say that the blockchain is really appropriate in this field.
I signed up for the newsletter, but it's been 4 days, I haven't received anything.

News appears not so often, about 1-2 times a week. Maybe you have a problem email?
Activity: 56
I signed up for the newsletter, but it's been 4 days, I haven't received anything.

Activity: 30

Quite large discounts, those who will be the first, very lucky:) Tempting Cool

It's just a marketing ploy. Profitable or not, we will understand this after the tokens are freely traded on several exchanges.

When does the IEO start? what bonuses or promotions are planned for the day of sales? Shocked

Before the start of sales there is a little more than one month. If I'm not mistaken, there will be discounts up to 30%!!!

It's just a marketing ploy. Profitable or not, we will understand this after the tokens are freely traded on several exchanges.
When does the IEO start? what bonuses or promotions are planned for the day of sales? Shocked

Before the start of sales there is a little more than one month. If I'm not mistaken, there will be discounts up to 30%!!!

Activity: 73

Activity: 58

Very often it turns out that way. I do not lose hope, and I hope for a bright future of Marshal Lion, I hope that they will strongly encourage their investors.

What about the dividends for holders of coins? Do you have information?

Alas, there is no word about dividends, but I would like to.
Pages:
Jump to: