Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 31. (Read 7248 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
An article about our project telling everything you need to know about Lion Group Marshal Coin🧐

https://nulltx.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-marshal-lion-group-coin/
Even after reading the article I have a couple of questions, I hope that the study of white paper will help me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Is the credit market safe at all? This must be a risky business.

For whom? For those who give credit or for those who receive credit? Probably all depends on the interest rate of the loan.
In cryptocurrency, everything is more difficult than in the conventional banking sector. You cannot apply a normal interest rate calculation here. The approximate distribution of percentages is given above.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
An article about our project telling everything you need to know about Lion Group Marshal Coin🧐

https://nulltx.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-marshal-lion-group-coin/
I think that this article will be extremely useful for beginners. You're on the right track.
copper member
Activity: 171
Merit: 0

Just like that, no profit is given to you, if you invest on the platform, then you are distributed a profit of 50% in ethereum

Monthly or weekly, daily? As there will be charges?

On the individual loan's maturity date, profits shall be settled in the following proportion: 50% for Marshal Lion, 50% for the tokenholders who invested in the particular product on the platform. Prioritizing investors and long-term relationships is vital for Marshal Lion. Therefore, development of the token purchasing platform is of key importance. It is impossible to precisely determine the return rate. This is due to the fact that each loan granted by Marshal Lion is individually matched with the financial standing and abilities of the client. This is why the products offered on the platform will be very diverse (with various maturity – from 1 month up to 6 months). Therefore, we cannot make a precise declaration as to the return rate. However, in previous years the return rate for the company's loans amounted to approximately 10%. On the other hand, the token buyer does not have to use the dedicated platform – they may achieve potential profits also by trading the token in cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11

For whom? For those who give credit or for those who receive credit? Probably all depends on the interest rate of the loan.
Activity: 103

Just like that, no profit is given to you, if you invest on the platform, then you are distributed a profit of 50% in ethereum

Monthly or weekly, daily? As there will be charges?
copper member
Marshal Lion Group

The consulting company that uses blockchain to eliminate intermediaries and other bureaucratic structures. Removing any intermediate barrier is essential to protect information from leakage. Thus, personal information of lenders and investors remains under protection.
So your company is a private bank on the blockchain? I understand correctly?
Can be called anything, I am personally interested in this project as a resource for income. I can not find only information on 1 question, will token holders receive any dividends or bonuses?

Activity: 37
Activity: 54
Marshal Lion Group

The consulting company that uses blockchain to eliminate intermediaries and other bureaucratic structures. Removing any intermediate barrier is essential to protect information from leakage. Thus, personal information of lenders and investors remains under protection.
Can be called anything, I am personally interested in this project as a resource for income. I can not find only information on 1 question, will token holders receive any dividends or bonuses?
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Marshal Lion Group

copper member
 Marshal Lion Group

Activity: 58
There is information about the credit rate??? I would like to get a favorable loan for me.

The exact rate is unknown, only one thing is clear that the B2B model will be used .
Activity: 39
Marketing is needed, but that’s not all. The token exchange rate should be relatively stable. Otherwise, I do not know how to use the services of such a lender.
Of course, everyone should benefit, both the lender and the borrower.

There is information about the credit rate??? I would like to get a favorable loan for me.
Activity: 112
Marketing is needed, but that’s not all. The token exchange rate should be relatively stable. Otherwise, I do not know how to use the services of such a lender.
Of course, everyone should benefit, both the lender and the borrower.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Information about the project token is very scarce. I don't know how the company is going to maintain the price of the token. But in the cript there are stable coins that are more suitable for loans.
Yes, in order to issue loans through the blockchain, this requires a stablecoin. As well as great consumer demand on the exchange for this asset.
This is real, the guys have pretty good chances, but we need a really strong marketing plan.

Activity: 68
Marshal Lion Group

that's why I have an interest in your platform, I like the idea of eliminating intermediaries.
Activity: 97

This is dazzling because once the IEO is listed on a big exchange we are guaranteed to make profit later, the question is only the timing and duration of accumulation period. Whales always have a final say in when pump happens, and because of this its advised to consult with whales before planning an entry. You can phone whales anytime and they will give you counsel about time, strategy and amount.
I would like to believe in your analysis, but still, the market is unpredictable and there are always risks.
Activity: 148
Merit: 20
More and more popular crypto media write about our project, an interesting article about the Marshal Lion Group Coin.👍

https://themerkle.com/marshal-lion-group-how-blockchain-is-changing-the-way-that-lending-works/
popularity certainly will not be superfluous. You should make every effort to popularize the project.

I agree that any developing project needs a strong marketing plan. I think Marshal Lion Group will focus on the big players.

You are correct and at the same time, they need to pick an exchange with high volume for their IEO. Bigger exchanges hosting their token offering will mostly likely result to a successful fundraising.

This is dazzling because once the IEO is listed on a big exchange we are guaranteed to make profit later, the question is only the timing and duration of accumulation period. Whales always have a final say in when pump happens, and because of this its advised to consult with whales before planning an entry. You can phone whales anytime and they will give you counsel about time, strategy and amount.
Activity: 54
A very interesting article, which deals with privacy , and our project was in the list of projects that preserve your privacy as much as possible.👨‍💻👩‍💻

https://hackernoon.com/privacy-in-crypto-is-under-siege-we-need-more-solutions-to-protect-us-gyqw42sz
Cryptocurrency originally assumed privacy. But lately it has become increasingly difficult to maintain privacy..an increasing number of cases when require KYC.
KYC is not a panacea, but many traders and investors do not like it, we have to accept it Cry Cry
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
A very interesting article, which deals with privacy , and our project was in the list of projects that preserve your privacy as much as possible.👨‍💻👩‍💻

https://hackernoon.com/privacy-in-crypto-is-under-siege-we-need-more-solutions-to-protect-us-gyqw42sz
Cryptocurrency originally assumed privacy. But lately it has become increasingly difficult to maintain privacy..an increasing number of cases when require KYC.
Pages:
Jump to: