Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market - page 32. (Read 7248 times)

copper member
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
There will be several credit plans, with different credit rates and terms, all implemented through the B2B model.

What is system B2B model, these are some special conditions and limitations?

Business to business , You can read about it on the Internet
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
The market can quickly change its direction. Sometimes the project comes out in a "good time" but when it comes to sales the market can turn quite the other way.
it is difficult to predict, but I do not think that something negative will happen within 1 month.
Activity: 73
A very interesting article, which deals with privacy , and our project was in the list of projects that preserve your privacy as much as possible.👨‍💻👩‍💻

https://hackernoon.com/privacy-in-crypto-is-under-siege-we-need-more-solutions-to-protect-us-gyqw42sz
Thank you for the information, the article was useful. It's nice to see you go out to the masses.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
There will be several credit plans, with different credit rates and terms, all implemented through the B2B model.

In short, customers buy goods and services not for their own use , but for their business. But there is no clear boundary.
copper member
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
A very interesting article, which deals with privacy , and our project was in the list of projects that preserve your privacy as much as possible.👨‍💻👩‍💻

https://hackernoon.com/privacy-in-crypto-is-under-siege-we-need-more-solutions-to-protect-us-gyqw42sz
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The market can quickly change its direction. Sometimes the project comes out in a "good time" but when it comes to sales the market can turn quite the other way.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
This idea looking good, but for now I can't predict any success. Hope to see good results on your fundrising.
it is important to guess the time for sales, if they are carried out in a growing market, the fees will be much higher.

I can't argue with you. It is almost impossible to guess when the market will go up and when it will fall. Alas, the cryptocurrency market is completely unpredictable.
Activity: 52
This idea looking good, but for now I can't predict any success. Hope to see good results on your fundrising.
it is important to guess the time for sales, if they are carried out in a growing market, the fees will be much higher.
Activity: 133
Activity: 68

Activity: 112
The Marshal Lion digital platform will feature non-bank loan-based products from which anyone will be able to choose the one that suits them the best.
What exactly do you need to get a small loan? What is the average loan rate per month?

Activity: 54
The Marshal Lion digital platform will feature non-bank loan-based products from which anyone will be able to choose the one that suits them the best.
What exactly do you need to get a small loan? What is the average loan rate per month?
Activity: 52

and when the first process IEO? I'd like to have all the information.

in 35 days. Detailed information is on the website of the project, I advise you to study it.
Activity: 54
I would like to see a working product and test it, and only then make a decision about investing in the project.

the working product will be on September 10, so it's not long to wait!

and when the first process IEO? I'd like to have all the information.
I would like to see a working product and test it, and only then make a decision about investing in the project.

the working product will be on September 10, so it's not long to wait!
Activity: 191
More and more popular crypto media write about our project, an interesting article about the Marshal Lion Group Coin.👍

https://themerkle.com/marshal-lion-group-how-blockchain-is-changing-the-way-that-lending-works/
popularity certainly will not be superfluous. You should make every effort to popularize the project.

I agree that any developing project needs a strong marketing plan. I think Marshal Lion Group will focus on the big players.

You are correct and at the same time, they need to pick an exchange with high volume for their IEO. Bigger exchanges hosting their token offering will mostly likely result to a successful fundraising.
Activity: 97
Look at that, our project was in the list of projects worthy of attention in 2019 version media bitcoinwarrior!🚀🔥🔥

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2019/08/crypto-lending-market-snapshot-5-startups-to-watch-in-2019/
This is certainly good news, I hope that potential investors will appreciate it. Shocked Shocked

surely, this project already has partners and investors. The sale of tokens required to pass successfully.
Look at that, our project was in the list of projects worthy of attention in 2019 version media bitcoinwarrior!🚀🔥🔥

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2019/08/crypto-lending-market-snapshot-5-startups-to-watch-in-2019/
This is certainly good news, I hope that potential investors will appreciate it. Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: