Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund - page 10. (Read 7019 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec a big success in the near future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

You are right, I think they are not slowing down maybe they are just polishing some developments now. The advertising is good and I already saw some advertisments in social medias.

I think for now they are focusing their promotions and advertisements on social media because they know it will have a big impact on the ongoing ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What makes you devs think that Ignite Ratings can be successful even without the campaigns or airdrops or bounties that you can release or give to the community? Can Ignite Ratings reach the hard cap of just releasing news and threads in networks in the internet?
I think you didn't search Ignite Ratings bounty campaign. They already started bounty campaign.
Bounty campaign link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-ignite-ratings-100-000-ignt-social-bounty-completed-2647272
Now think that they can reach hard cap or not.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
This project can be considered promising, although the idea is not new, but most importantly - to convey your thoughts to the crypto community about your project
Actually yes there are a number of projects with tis idea but i dont think much are promising and hope this project will be much way better than the other project which just offer a pomnzi schemes and run away with all the invested money. This project surely has the potential to make huge profits ahead.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This project can be considered promising, although the idea is not new, but most importantly - to convey your thoughts to the crypto community about your project
Activity: 434
Ignite Rating will surely hit a spot in the future here in the community of crypto currency. I was hoping that the great performance and progress of Ignite Rating will not fade and this will continuously be done for the success and good outcome of this project. Keep it up Ignite Rating's Team!
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this projec a big success in the near future.
Yes you are right, you are observing an interesting project which give a chance to earn their token by share your opinion about ICO projects.
Activity: 574
What makes you devs think that Ignite Ratings can be successful even without the campaigns or airdrops or bounties that you can release or give to the community? Can Ignite Ratings reach the hard cap of just releasing news and threads in networks in the internet?
Are you seriously? I feeling you dont have a much attention to Ignite Rating or you are new followers? IGNT have airdrop and bounty already
Activity: 560
Ignite ratings will succeed of course, I know the Dev are up to the task and will put in work to see that is succeed. They already have a great idea, which evidently have been widely accepted. Goodluck to the team
Activity: 518
It's my choice to choose ignite as its services are better satisfied from the beginning with its genuine ratings and huge investors depend on ignite as it is very genuine with no secret handshakes, hope it hit moon soon.
Ignite Ratings services are not launched just yet to say you are satisfied with its genuine ratings . If you mean what they are saying they are going to provide then yes , IR will flip the ICO rating game and i believe they can out perform any competitor in the rating business.
Ignite is not new to the platform look at the road map as sathvik trying to expose his opinion after looking to the white papers it is a platform for genuine feedback and ratings where many investors consider worlds first ignite platform before investing in ICOs.
Activity: 574
It's my choice to choose ignite as its services are better satisfied from the beginning with its genuine ratings and huge investors depend on ignite as it is very genuine with no secret handshakes, hope it hit moon soon.
Actually when Ignite Ratings launch their applications, we can testing and have more informations, but i still agree with you that have a lot of people pay attention to this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I was thinking about this project, whether it is worth to interested in. Moreover, members of the team seem to be experienced people who know how to work in this field. It's important that the team introduce themselves right away, that's all about the quality of the project. I think it can be a good investment. What is your opinion?
This project seems to be worth to spend time with. Ignite Ratings vision as well as ideas are really amazing. Hopefully, this program would be successful.
You're right bud, by having this project probably many will support users as well as investors and to have more funds. As one of their platform is to create the world’s first democratic, self-levelling and self-governing ratings system, fostering transparency, fairness and trust in the marketplace.

Yes. Noone want loosing their money waste, but actually have many ICO running at this time. And hard to have right decision for choosing the potential project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
The idea of project is really very good.As nowdays many ico are scam so we couldn't choose the genuine ico for investment.ignite rating will help us to choos the genuine ico so we can invest into them and get the huge profits.i belive that this project will acheive great potential in future.
It is accurately. Reputation of this project will is built on to what extent he will be able to build up a reputation for himself in the domain of the reviews and evaluations of current for that moment ICO. If it possible, then they will get interested project many people.

Exactly. The platform will start functioning well when it builds its reputation. I mean, people will be interested if they see that the Ratings is really reliable.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Tell me, is there news about how Ico is moving forward? Are there any forecasts for Ico results? I will continue to keep track of your updates and news.
I think i saw something about airdrop on this dont know whether its genuine though i hope ignite rectify this new and if its true lets join too
Activity: 98
Ignite Ratings services are not launched just yet to say you are satisfied with its genuine ratings . If you mean what they are saying they are going to provide then yes , IR will flip the ICO rating game and i believe they can out perform any competitor in the rating business.
Activity: 294
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The idea of project is really very good.As nowdays many ico are scam so we couldn't choose the genuine ico for investment.ignite rating will help us to choos the genuine ico so we can invest into them and get the huge profits.i belive that this project will acheive great potential in future.
It is accurately. Reputation of this project will is built on to what extent he will be able to build up a reputation for himself in the domain of the reviews and evaluations of current for that moment ICO. If it possible, then they will get interested project many people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Is Ignite Ratings slowing down on the pace they started off with?  i like the project and its idea,i wish the team will put in more work and successfully execute this great project

Well, for now, they don't have any improvements or news for their project, So I think they are busy with their businesses, Or we can just wait again for their update.

No dude, they just don't put news and update on ann thread, you should follow their social media to get their update. I'm trying to put news here from time to time. they make interview with boxmining which is one of well youtuber in the space. Also they have started working with Coinfirm.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I was thinking about this project, whether it is worth to interested in. Moreover, members of the team seem to be experienced people who know how to work in this field. It's important that the team introduce themselves right away, that's all about the quality of the project. I think it can be a good investment. What is your opinion?
This project seems to be worth to spend time with. Ignite Ratings vision as well as ideas are really amazing. Hopefully, this program would be successful.
You're right bud, by having this project probably many will support users as well as investors and to have more funds. As one of their platform is to create the world’s first democratic, self-levelling and self-governing ratings system, fostering transparency, fairness and trust in the marketplace.

Self governing sounds great in theory but in real life you'll be facing a lot of trolls, shills and FUDers trying to game the whole system which makes it utterly pointless
Every project hear has chances of facing this problem and many people can be in oppose of the project but the main thing is about the supporters of the project and this project has a large number of supporters and investors too and I think this will not affect this project in the future.

I think that there are different points of view and nothing is certain in the world of crpyto. Of course, if the project succeeds, the people who are against will regret it. However I think that you can not lose on this investment.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

Self governing sounds great in theory but in real life you'll be facing a lot of trolls, shills and FUDers trying to game the whole system which makes it utterly pointless
Every project hear has chances of facing this problem and many people can be in oppose of the project but the main thing is about the supporters of the project and this project has a large number of supporters and investors too and I think this will not affect this project in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: